Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexy Pandora - Cardiff Bay  (Read 1737 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5280556) (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Associate Bob

External Link/Members Only

Meeting happened end of January, first punt of the year and my first time with a Welsh lass. Booked for one hour at the advertised rate of £180.

Lexy is well-reviewed here and very positively and pleased to say my experience will continue that trend.

Comms were via text a couple of days before with quick & very friendly replies. On the day itself Lexy ended up being a bit delayed but she kept me well up to date, it didn't have any impact on my day. When ready received clear instructions via text to get to her apartment.

Made my way up to her apartment and greeted by a very fit lass in the gym wear I requested. Pics and her AW profile are accurate aside from the blond hair., she's now more of a brunette. She's very well toned and obviously puts a lot of work in at the gym. After handing over the money I take a shower as offered and then on to the playtime.

Lots of making out to begin with with me rubbing her through her leggings before on to the bed where she begins OWO. After some nice sucking I return the favour first by teasing her through her leggings before pulling them off and going down to feast, a big positive for me is how wet and tasty she gets down there especially with a finger or two inside. Lexy then rubbers me up and we go through a variety of positions including mish, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy. I do find it difficult to finish inside some girls and after a lot of pounding I let Lexy finish me offer with a handjob.

Suffice to say I had a very fun-time with this girl.

Highly recommended!

Offline Thecook

I have had my eye on her for some time? I think I need to take the plunge