Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welshminx (Swansea)  (Read 1448 times)

10 review(s) for Welsh Minxxx (6 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Thecook

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened last month

Location - Swansea Hotel

Price - £90 for half hour

Comms - all good via text

Welsh Minx - very hot milf, pictures and description all accurate, great ass.

Meet - text to say I’d arrived and she give me directions to the lifts and room.
Arrived at the room and she was wearing a short dress with nice lingerie underneath.
Onto the bed and she started to kiss me but just pecking on the lips which was disappointing as her profile says FK’s, after some mutual groping she delivered some nice OWO, I return the favour, she has a bit of a bush on top and shaven on the lips which I like but as I was going down on her she was humming the song which was on the radio which along with no FK was off putting.
Bagged up and went for doggie (again great ass) and then missionary.
I was still a bit put off it felt like a robotic service so I asked to finish with more OWO which I got the impression she wasn’t over the moon with, she did tell me no CIM which I knew, ended up just having a hand shandy to finish me off.
She passed me a tissue to clean up and got dressed, I’m assuming for her next clien…no shower ?? I’m not sure.

VFM - just about

Return - no, she’s a proper fit milf and has a nice personality but it just felt like the old school service going through the motions.