Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SunkissedxLauren - Cambridge - WoW  (Read 5606 times)

19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7427439) (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Suffolkseeker

External Link/Members Only

I noticed Lauren's profile pop up when doing a local search as I was in the area that day on a business meeting. I immediately knew who this was as she had worked in the area previously. Fortunately due to a cancellation she could see me and we had booked for a lunch time meet.

House North Cambridge, Lauren sent me the postcode and directions of where to park. Guided in expertly once I had arrived. Parking was easy and free.

The Girl

Long Dark, Hair, petite sexy figure and nicely light tanned skin. I found her to be very pretty and sexy in her red basque.

Upstairs to the bedroom, offered a shower but didn't feel I needed one. Money handed over and put on the side. Lauren came straight to me and we indulged in some full on DFK and removing of my clothes. Lauren wasted no time in reaching down for my now stiff cock and felt it through my trousers. She knelt down and removed my trousers and underwear and went straight in to some deep throat owo. Amazing skills with loads drool and spit. Outstanding attention to my balls and sensitive areas. Very good BJ in my opinion.

We moved to the bed where Lauren put on a condom using her lips and jumped on. Wow, she properly fucked me allowing me to kiss her and suck on her lovely breasts. We fucked in a few positions before I licked her pussy. Back to the sex in missionary for a while then I removed the condom and asked her to give me more head. She emptied my balls straight in the mouth and that was round 1 done.

I was offered a drink and a massage. Lauren gave me an oily rub down for a few minutes chatting about my work and a few general things. She then prompted round two and I turned over. She went straight down to my cock and sucked me for a while making sure I was stiff. I took a little while and she patiently kept expertly spitting and drooling and wanking me to attention.

We opted for doggy which I could tell she enjoyed. The noises she made demonstrated an appreciation for being taken from behind. I flipped her over and licked her pussy again and i believe she came this time. I immediately took her in missionary again but I just knew a second pop wasn't going to happen today. I told her that she had drained me so expertly on the first one and asked for a cuddle which she gladly did. Lauren laid next to me and we spoke for a short while before I was offered a shower.

I really enjoyed Lauren. Immersed in what she does and to me so beautiful. I will absolutely be re-visiting although i'm sure this review will make it harder to obtain a re-match.

Offline Tricky59

Fuck me she's back - I wasn't expecting that after her hissing fit about people will know who she is after to many 'close' references.
That said, I'm glad a true professional and gives good service

Offline Flightfan

Oh dear, AW saying she's in Glasgow.

Offline robbie1975

Gutted keep missing her...Looks like she's disappeared again :(

Offline Tricky59

Like a real trooper, I won't be surprised if she re-appears again - keep on watching and shout out to everyone if she does come back on line and I'll be the first to make a return visit to her.

Offline knob rocker

I saw her about 5/6 years ago when she worked from a village outside Cambridge. Fantastic girl, I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her but missed her last year when she'd moved into Cambridge.....  :(

Offline Diversdiver

Like a real trooper, I won't be surprised if she re-appears again - keep on watching and shout out to everyone if she does come back on line and I'll be the first to make a return visit to her.

Good news: she’s back.
Bad news: she’s in Glasgow.

Offline PilotMan

Good news: she’s back.
Bad news: she’s in Glasgow.

Now showing in Cambridge

I look forward to reading your review  :hi:

« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 11:01:32 am by PilotMan »

Offline Flightfan

Offline Tricky59

External Link/Members Only

Her previous AW profile for referencing.
[/She's definately coming back late April, her new profile is:
External Link/Members Only]