Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CLEMENTINE CUTIE - Edinburgh  (Read 1153 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7378566) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline CasperGomez

30 mins @ £120 (was supposed to include fk and owo)

External Link/Members Only

Scrapes a neutral as she's friendly enough, and cute to look at with a young, fit body...

Saw her in Stockbridge, decent comms, easily enough to access her... arrived slightly early no problem... flat was clean, tidy, warm enough (sometimes I find these places too warm).

Paper work done, she's pretty, must be about 20-25 max, started with shoving her tits in my face which was ok and kinda got me going, then down to owo, she licked my balls for a while whilst looking at me which was relatively hot, then tried to get the rubber on I said no, she laughed and gave me average owo but was still ok... fk was almost non existent.... pushed away most times...

onto the main event, rubbered up.. got inside after she commented on my size (cock fear).. but she rode it pretty well and at this stage I  just wanted to nut and leave.

Cleaned up, little bit chat via google translate and im off in to the night.

I would say she is relatively new to this game, need a bit more experience probs. Would not return. Had too many average punts recently which is annoying... Maybe I need to try something else  :unknown: