Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Allena - Liverpool Street  (Read 1970 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6958317) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline nordybwoi

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

30 minutes £100
Early Feb 23

Comms - fine. via Whatsapp on the day.

The SP: As previously described. Super fake Barbie vibe. Huge lips. Pretty good looking though despite all the surgery. Possibly bum implants. Big fake boobs - reasonably well done but a little sensitive when being sucked.

The meet: Paid £30 extra for OWO. Not bad.
She did no FK whatsoever. Very occasional closed mouth pecks - she wasn't particularly keen.
Her English isn't great, as previously described, so this does slow things down a little.
Sex was good but I didn't get the impression that she was enjoying it, like other SPs have given me in the past (probably acting).
One issue was that she was keen for me to finish after about 18-20 mins on the clock. I sort of get that, because it was a 30min meet, but she didn't necessarily know at the time that I wanted to shower. Could anyone advise me as to whether that's normal? I've never been rushed like that before, to be honest. Finished in CG and that was nice . Popped off for a quick shower and then we had a limited but pleasant chat as I got ready.

Overall: Positive because I found her hot and she was pleasant. If her English was better I can imagine there would be more of a vibe. She said she's sticking around for a couple of weeks.

Would I go back: Maybe yes, but I'd like to know what anyone else thinks about the timing issue before I decide if I'm happy about the meet or not. At the moment, I am happy I went and so it's a positive.

Offline tergil

Hmm I think that she was rushing you through because she had another punter waiting as soon as your half hour was up. She didn't rush me in this way but that's the luck of the draw. In my opinion you should get your full 30 minutes because that's what you pay for. She should factor in some time in between clients, just for cleaning herself if nothing else!!

Online PilotMan

I think the timing issue and showering is how your feel about it. If you felt rushed, then that's how it made you feel.

Others may not feel the need to shower either before or after a punt. Some punters get really precious about the time they spend with an SP, they want to spend the whole hour inside her and think that showering is stealing their time. Other punters may have a limited time frame, and just want to have a quick P&D, exiting as soon as they've dumped their junk.

I like to shower before a punt, even a 30 minute punt. It only takes a few minutes and makes me feel better. I think most SP's would rather have their faces near someone's undercarriage that they knew was clean anyway. I'll often shower at the end of a punt as well. I can only remember one SP, probably 7 or 8 years ago, who complained about me showering in a 30 minute punt.

I think many SP's are hoping that they can get you done and dusted in 20 minutes or less, and they can move on to the next punter.