Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sashaXvalentineX - Bristol  (Read 1647 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5794767) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Pawgylove

Link: External Link/Members Only
When: within the last month
Services offered: OW, protected sex
Duration: 0.5hr £90
Brief: I have had my eye on Sasha for a while. Being honest, she isn’t the type of SP I fancy, but still, she’s one I’ve often looked at and wanted to give a good banging.

Comms: 5/10 for this one.
I had a confirmed booking with her just after Christmas last year, and after loads of comms, she went radio silent about an hour before the meet! She texted about 10 mins after our planned meeting time apologising and saying she had some issues and had to cancel. I was really tempted to come on here to give a negative review, but she was really polite about it.
As another review on here has said, you will not get her number till you confirm an AW booking and even then she has to feel like seeing you before she gives her number and address. I think she wakes up early doors and turns her green/available light on and then goes about her day till around midday. So if you want a booking for early afternoon, you might struggle! Basically, she is unreliable.
Anyway, I had to book her about a day in advance and she sent me all the details a couple of hours before the meet.

Details: The Gloucester road area of Bristol is awful for parking, so be prepared to arrive a bit early if you are driving. When you get to her road, you have to text her and she comes down to get you (no buzzing in), so be prepared for some waiting around.
She is very laid back; she greeted me in a hoody and what looked like pyjama bottoms! Looks exactly like her pictures, they haven’t been doctored in any way. Some idle chitchat while she led me past the maze of flats till we got to hers. It was tidy but it could have done with some hoovering. Up to her room, and I gave her the dosh which she went to stash away. She stripped naked and gave me a little showing asking what I would like, I told her I am good to go with the flow. Body-wise -  nice tits (both pierced) and decent enough arse, kind of like a pear shape. She also has body hair (armpits and a bush) which I am pretty in to anyway  ;)
She didn’t seem keen on OWO (I read this was her thing though!) OR DFK, I am not entirely sure why (I was clean and freshly showered) but I didn’t mind so much. I got to work with my fingers on her to get me in the mood, boy she felt extremely tight and that got my blood flowing to the right places.
Some fondling, titty sucking and more fingering then I felt ready. She stuck the hat on and gave me some OW. It was just ok, I think maybe I was expecting to be blown away as per other reviews. We moved on to doggy and it was an amazing view pounding her arse. She still felt really tight, so we decided to use some toys to loosen her up a bit and that did the trick.
Few different styles from doggy to mish to CG… She was making lots of noises, but they did seem quite fake…. So I was really struggling to get into it. There was a point while I was pounding away, I thought I was never going to cum! It was a weird feeling, I was rock hard banging away but I just felt like I would keep going forever cos I wasn't properly turned on. Tax returns and grocery list thoughts started entering my head  :thumbsdown:
CG was gonna be my only hope, so we switched to that – and I finally managed to blow my load in the bag. Phew!!!
She let me use the loo for a clean up and then some more idle chit chat and I let myself out

Conclusion: Hmmm, this is a difficult one for me to assess. She is absolutely lovely, and I can see how she’d blow other punters minds away. For me, she is far too laid back and almost unprofessional. Our preferences probably don’t match and she is not suited to the good GFE type punts… I guess with her, what you see is what you get.
She is great value for money considering the prices being laid out by some. For me, I wont return.
Bristol is a bit dry nowadays, might take a break from punting at this rate.
Middle of the range neutral.

Online Jokerface

I have business in Bristol but can confitm this lady doesn't offer OWO anymore wich is pointless to me after reading all reviews.

Offline Your_dark_knight

Doesn’t do anal yet has it on likes list  :unknown:

Offline bristolnick

She might only bring it up with guys with small cocks?

Offline Your_dark_knight

She might only bring it up with guys with small cocks?

Hope so but how she clearly has written it doesn’t read so

Offline Pawgylove

She is very insistent on no Anal play. I didn’t request it or even allude towards it, but during our session, she made a point of telling me she didn’t do anal stuff

Offline Your_dark_knight

She is very insistent on no Anal play. I didn’t request it or even allude towards it, but during our session, she made a point of telling me she didn’t do anal stuff

:(