Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian SexyGingerYasmin - Bristol (tour)  (Read 703 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7074013) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline simping

External Link/Members Only

When: recently
Price: 140 (is now 150)
Duration: one hour
Coms: decent. I was told her friend handles all the coms
Venue: bs1...near the dominoes/tesco in town

New Brazilian girls in town, many of them on viva but with viva chances are it's gonna be a bait and switch so went with the girls who also had an adultwork account. Came across Yasmin, 20 something natural redhead with both tits pierced.

Sent a text and was received all the necessary info. Got the post code and here is where the fun starts. She wasn't ready even though I gave her plentiful of time. In the end I was made to wait was made to wait outside for a good 15mins, I suggest you later up boys, this chilling weather is no joke! Completely forgot with Brazilians they (agency/handler) book the girl when you're outside outside which is a pisstake!
As I was about to leave I received a message "security will come and get you now"...wait wtf? Saw some guy heading out and thought that was him — nope, just another punter leaving. Guessing this was was the reason for the delay. Yasmin herself came down to collect me. She came down wearing a black dress and some comfy slippers lol looks wise she matched with the pictures posted on her aw — she looks her age if not younger. Even though she wasn't wearing any make up, I mean she was in a rush, I wasn't too fussed as she greatly pulls of the natural look. Bit smaller than I imagined, standing at 5'4/5 she's the perfect height for me and she's a natural redhead! I've only bedded a redhead once oh happy days.  The venue they're staying at doesn't have a buzzer (I think, and it's a labyrinth getting to her flat which takes time as well) so seriously make sure you're wearing plenty of clothing as you'll be made to wait outside for her or her friend: External Link/Members Only

Once in I was glad her place was fucking warm. Notes exchanged and on to business. She tasted fresh, glad she had that shower if it's being run like a conveyor belt. Tits were responsive to touch but wasn't allowed any fingers inside. On with the Mac and lube and straight into missionary. She was tight 😵‍💫🥴 got a few good strokes in before she warmed up to me and took the rest in easy strides. Onto cowgirl where I had a great view of her titties bouncing even though the room was darkened (shirt over bedside lamp trick), genuine enjoyment from her— no fake moans, all real. Doggy next where I gave it all, she took me whole and backed it up herself a few good times. Felt the sap rising and gave her a good pounding before finishing in the bag.

Got given the hand wipes to clean up but went for a shower instead.

Good little punt and will be trying her friend at some point this week if my schedule clears up. Not sure if they're staying here for a week or longer didn't get the time to ask. Fuck, forgot to mention have google translator at the ready, she has one on her phone but it'll make things easier than waiting for her to say something and the you on the same device