Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raven_Lauren (Portfolio) - Cardiff  (Read 2581 times)

43 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5763700) (43 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline welshpanther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It was a usual organised Portfolio meeting. 90minutes for £210 incall.

Raven's been reviewed on here plenty so I'm not going to go into her diminutive stature or her services offered.

I saw Raven a few days ago. I have seen Natalia a few times before and I wanted to see who else is available. No disrepect to Natalia who is absolutely delightful company but I didn't want to ignore the other girls at portfolilo, in case there is another girl who is as good.

I had my doubts about Raven because of all the previous reviews made her out to be a full-on 'fuck fest' as another reviewer put it. That's not what I wanted. I'm more laid back and want a girl to match my energy. We're not getting any younger and trying to keep up with a sexual tiger would be the end of me.

Raven picked up on my laid back approach and perfectly adapted to me and how I wanted the session to go without any effort. I have no doubt that if you want a complete sexual tiger in a fuck fest you can get it with Raven, but please don't reject her out of hand due to those other reviews if that's not what you want. We each have our tastes in how the meetings go, each to their own and what not.

Raven is an lovely petite young woman who can be wild or sensual; full-on or laid back; Dirty or Sweet. :angelgirl:

There's no much that would shock Raven, so if there's something you've not tried before, don't be afraid to mention it during the booking process. Raven can't fulfill your fantasy if she's not informed.

Offline Doyle

Portfolio incall - I'm guessing Cardiff not Chester?

Offline welshpanther

Portfolio incall - I'm guessing Cardiff not Chester?

Indeed. I do travel on business so I can use hotel visits as an opportunity.

If a mod could kindly change that I would be very grateful. Keyboard fingers on auto-pilot.

Offline Doyle

Thanks for confirming - updated

Online LipLover

Could you give some details of what you actually did in your 90 minutes please?

Offline welshpanther

Really? You want a alphabet soup of services taken. I thought the other reviews laid this out in enough detail.

OWO, RO, 69, Strap-On, CIM. Lots of lively talk. Rimming was on the table too.

Well, it wasn't really a strap-on as it wasn't requested. I brought my own dildo but she didn't have her strap-on to affix it to, so we 'improvised'.

I'm sure that Anal would have been on offer if requested in advance. I didn't ask for it so I don't know if it would have been an extra.

I mentioned in the review, if you know what you want and communicate to the Raven via the agency, you're more likely to have her prepared.

Offline Doyle

...Rimming...

On you or her?

I'm sure that Anal would have been on offer if requested in advance. I didn't ask for it so I don't know if it would have been an extra.

I think it's reasonably well documented that it's an extra £50

Offline MJavon

yes what was the deal with Rimming? I have found its she happy to receive but not happy to give.
It could just be me however  :dash:

Offline welshpanther

It was mentioned but I did not partake. We never got to who on who. I'm not keen as I'm could never clean enough to be happy for her on me. :dash: