Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raven and Alice duo (yet another one) - Cardiff - a 5 star meet  (Read 2106 times)

43 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5763700) (43 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]
44 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6805144) (43 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline ohmrs

Raven External Link/Members Only
Alice External Link/Members Only

Not sure I have much new info to add to their other glowing threesome reviews, so will keep this brief.

Comms

Easy - arranged a few days ahead with Raven by SMS.

Nice flat in a trendy block just off Penarth Road. A little tricky to find the right spot as there was no building name that I could see. A couple of texts with Raven and all sorted

Damage

£300 for the hour. Punt happened January 2023.

The meet

I’d showered just before so we were straight down to business. I’d repeat that it was like an hour spent with two nympho Duracell bunnies. There really wasn’t a let up and it was all a great laugh too, they were smiley and giggly throughout.

Highlights

The look an Alice’s face when being spit roasted as Raven took her up the arse with a strap on.

Three-way kisses with tongues agogo.

Double BJ (uncovered).

Them impaled on a double ended dildo, with their wands busy away as I slid the dildo back and forth into each of them.

Being repeatedly told not to come in the bag, as they wanted to taste it.

Plenty of rimming all ways.

Handjob from Raven into Alice’s mouth as I let go a big deposit.

Them cum sharing back and forth before the cum spilled down onto their tits as they rubbed it in.

Shower together at the end with some nice hand work too.

Their perfect little hairless pussies and arseholes.

Conclusion

Probably my best ever duo booking - I had a cracking time and will, I’m sure, return for more to test a few more boundaries (more likely mine than theirs!!).

Offline Razor Boy

I’m sure you have had worse days !  :lol:

Offline justalad

Offline Discreet_welshman

I got hard reading that, I really need to treat myself when my current complications allow  :wackogirl:
Great work

DW  :hi:

Offline Mil 34

Two cracking girls.
Sounds like a great time

Offline iverthickone

Disgraceful behaviour!

You lucky sod, not jealous at all! :unknown:

Sounds amazing.  Raven I know is, but haven't seen Alice.

Offline ohmrs

Yeah it was a good day out! Alice is fantastic (they both are).