Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ari-Ella25 - Bristol  (Read 2497 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6888502) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Doombar

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£90 for 30mins incall.

This meet happened about a month ago but I first made contact with her about 3months ago.  I'll try to answer some questions people have been asking to try to help out.

Booking Process
I sent her a polite email on AW along these lines:-
"I really like your profile and would love to meet you!
Are you free one evening or daytime this week for an incall?
How much for 1 hour xx?"
She replied to say:-
"Hey! I’m free on Friday? £90 half an hour £170 for an hour x"
I replied with:-
"Hi again,
Yes Friday would be good for me too.
I just watched your movies - very pretty pussy, and love the one with the butt plug!
Please message me on (my number) to arrange time and your address xx"

She then Whats App'd me and we went from there.  She cancelled on me twice and I on her once before it finally happened.

When we met she explained that she works nights and hence only sees one punter per day.  Seems she also shares the house with another girl who also does this work so she has to arrange meets around her.

The Venue
I have explained her location on other reviews. She will tell you "BS10" initially then the exact address about 20mins before the meet starts.  She said to me she does this as "there are some weirdos out there".

It is an ex-council house, and inside the house is a time capsule that has hardly changed since it was built in the 1960s.  I'd lay money that the bathroom suite has never been changed - it has an adequate working shower though.  The bedroom was quite large, quite dark, with a massage table and a double bed.

The Girl
Small tits.  Face was somehow not what I expected - blonde hair, large blue eyes, nice enough smile.  Very slim with size 6 arse.  Was wearing a thong, and padded bra that was way too big for her.  Friendly and chatty.

Services
DFK, protected vaginal sex, brief protected anal, OWO, RO, Facial.

The Meet
Started with DFK and she was happy to open wide and let our tongues explore each others tonsils.
She bent over and I spanked her, then went closer for RO.  My nose was right on her asshole as I licked her pussy and I'm afraid it was a bit smelly - she had showered but could have done a better job so didn't stay there long.
She then did some decent OWO.
I rubbered up and started fucking her in mish on the bed.  After about 20 second she said "I'm coming take it out" and then she squirted piss while she flicked it around with her finger.  When she stopped I started fucking her again only for the same to repeat 20 secs later, then again and again!!
I've not met many squirters so this was interesting for me - I liked the warm sensation but wondered where it was all going (me, her, bed, floor) and wondered about the hygiene factors of that.
I had wondered if she'd try anal as she uses a butt plug.  So asked her to insert the plug to looses her up and fucked her pussy again.  It was a much smaller plug than I had imagined from watching her movie, and she had to use a finger to stop it popping out while I fucked her.  Then asked for anal and she said, umm I don't really do it but will try for you.  I entered her ass slowly and fucked her very slowly for about 2 minutes then she said she had had enough so withdrew.
Finished with a facial.  She said she isn't doing CIM at present (so maybe did when she first started).

Conclusion
Positive but borderline Neutral (due to protracted booking process, smelly bum, too much squirting, and pretty crappy house).
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 05:47:24 pm by Doombar »

Offline Nickoname1

Thanks Doombar. I'm feeling better about life now. Pongy pussy is a no go!

PS on booking protocol, I followed the same approach, got agreement on time and date but never received her number though I gave her mine. Never heard from her again.

Online LipLover

That's an excellent review Doombar, especially the other details. I guess this will enable everyone to decide how they want to proceed!

Many thanks!

Offline Doombar

Thanks Doombar. I'm feeling better about life now. Pongy pussy is a no go!

Just to clarify.  It was her asshole that was smelly - not her pussy!

Offline Nickoname1

Profile gone now. One of us (I think Pawgylove) thought that she would delete once she had enough regs. Perhaps that's the case now.

Offline YoungPunter

@Nickoname1: Nope that is not the case, something bad has happened to her because of this website; One of the mindless punters told her about :dash:

Offline simping

god damnit! Never had the chance to see her.. alright own up; which one of you was it? :D

Offline Nickoname1

Thanks for the intel, YoungPunter. Some people just can't help themselves. I never got to see her, but generally comments on here were positive about her......

Online LipLover

@Nickoname1: Nope that is not the case, something bad has happened to her because of this website; One of the mindless punters told her about :dash:

Ok I must be being a bit thick. Are you saying that she closed her account because she was told about UKP and read her reviews on here, or is the ‘something bad’ something else? Thanks for the info anyway!

Offline Nickoname1

Ok I must be being a bit thick. Are you saying that she closed her account because she was told about UKP and read her reviews on here, or is the ‘something bad’ something else? Thanks for the info anyway!

My interpretation was that someone tipped her off, she read the reviews and freaked out. I can understand why that could happen, especially for a rookie SP.

Offline YoungPunter

@LipLover and @NickoName1: Some muppet from here :wacko: told her about this website, how it works, and reviews of her. I don't want to reveal this further for I don't want to risk losing her services :music: