Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva_London (slim ebony; Gloucester road; beautiful but vanilla service)  (Read 4145 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6587757) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline NotThe

External Link/Members Only

Also on Max's Angels as Jess. External Link/Members Only The link is currently down but she was on and off Max's site so she may come back, not sure

TLDR: She's the same person as English Elia, who I had reviewed here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=318930.0
If you like petite black girls, she is absolutely stunning, very hot and very, very, very pretty. She could be a top model, really.
However, the service is very vanilla: no FK and not a huge amount of engagement, although this punt was better than my first one.

When: in the last 3 months

Where: a serviced apartment near Gloucester road

Price: £300 for the hour

Services:  light kissing, OWO, multiple positions, light teasing. She kissed me, with beautiful plump lips, but no tongue. This was one of the worst disappointments.

Comms: all fine, via phone. I was a bit reluctant about booking her, because I wasn't sure if she was the same as the English_Elia I had seen and reviewed (she is). With her previous profile she got some negative feedback for standing people up. In fact, after my first booking with her old profile, she stood me up at my second booking, then tried to deny it (claiming I hadn't made the booking, that it wasn't confirmed - bollocks, it was) and told me to get lost. Had I been sure it was her, I would not have rebooked her, but I wasn't sure.

Attitude: I confirm the comments in the other review about her being a vanilla GFE, like a relatively inexperienced girlfriend who wants to please but within very well-defined limits. She was slightly kinkier than in my first meeting: this time she teased me more, asking where / how / how much, and in missionary she clung to me like there was no tomorrow, none of which she did the first time

The punt: After sorting out paperwork and shower as usual, I find her in her birthday suit and we start kissing (no tongue!) and exploring each other. We soon make it to the bed, where she start rubbing herself against me and teasing me; she got some lube and continued the teasing, asking where / how / what pace etc. I really wanted to fuck her for round 1, but she was teasing balls and shaft with both hands, she looked absolutely stunning and I came with the HJ.
Some chitchat, she attempted a massage (which was rubbish), and we were soon ready for round 2. After the usual kissing and exploring we put the glove on. I would have wanted to try multiple positions but I came in missionary. Like I wrote above, when in missionary she clung to me like there was no tomorrow, it was really nice and much better than the first time I punted her.

Who should / shouldn't book her: Guys, you know what to expect. She's facially beautiful, like really beautiful, slender, nice natural breasts which are perfect for her frame, but she doesn't have a huge ass, no DFK, and she's not super filthy, let alone a PSE. You know the price. Draw your own conclusions.
 Some people will see this is worth it, some other people will be horrified and think it's a waste of money. Horses for courses.

Similar alternatives: The closest is probably Naomi Van Cartier, reviewed here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=291552.0 hot, slender, small boobs, taller, not as pretty facially (squarish face), good service, DFK (excellent kisser, lots of tongue), in general kinkier.
Billie Farlow / Bree (reviewed here recently https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=362383.0 and by me here many years ago https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177828.0 ) is relatively petite, not as pretty facially, much much kinkier, bigger natural boobs and bigger ass. But her prices now are insane - £500 an hour!!???

Offline Ronnieosullivan

300 notes and she didnt kiss properly or suck your rhubarb?

Wow.

Offline NotThe

She didn't kiss with tongue but there was OWO after round 1.
Sorry, I should have mentioned

Offline Atrueyorkie

Sounds very tame and limited services

Offline NotThe

Yes: vanilla services and tame attitude. Absolutely
But an incredibly beautiful slim ebony girl.
I'm not saying I recommend everyone should pay her fares, but I understand how some people will want to.

Offline Munter84

Sounds neither GFE or PSE, somehow the worst of both worlds, and at £300/hr... stunning girl though. What a shame.

Offline tightfoot69

She looks stunning but taking the piss at them prices.

Offline Johnnyx

Love how theres her face pics on maxes and on awok she says she doesnt do that  :dash:

Offline HappyJack

I saw and reviewed her twice last year and enjoyed both punts with similar experiences to the OP. The only reason I haven't returned is the current pricing of £300 for 1 hr whereas I saw her at £180 then £200.

Offline NotThe

FYI She's also on Diva now as Kirby External Link/Members Only]=London

I won't go back, for the reasons I had already mentioned, but someone might be interested

Offline GoldenB

I guess I was fortunate to have seen her twice a couple of years ago, both times being for 30 mins at a cost of £100 (plus £30 for filming on the 2nd occasion).

If anything, it sounds as if she offers less now than she did then whilst the costs have rocketed in the other direction !!

There’s no argument that she is a very attractive girl but there’s no way I could justify £300 / hour for such a basic service, no matter how good she looks 😬

Offline Ron89

She’s an absolute cunt but glad you had a good time

Offline Munter84

She’s an absolute cunt but glad you had a good time

Story time...?  :drinks: