Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Katalina - Old Street  (Read 3682 times)

Offline alexcas

LINK: External Link/Members Only

Session duration and price: £100 for 30 minutes

Looks and figure: Katalina is 6' tall in her heels.  She has an athletic and slim fit body.  She had not put on any perfumes but smelled good.

Prelude: I had texted TS Katalina a few times and scheduled a session for this evening.  When I got to the underground station near her place, she texted to say that she would like to delay by 30 minutes.  I spent the time in a restaurant and then walked to her place.  It is a clean building in a safe neighbourhood.  She kept the door of the building open to let me in and then let me in her apartment, hiding behind the door.  She accepted the monies and disappeared in the next room for a few minutes.  I undressed while she was away.

Session: She asked me to lie down on stomach and gave a decent massage for 10 minutes.  At the end of it, she sat next to my face and asked me to suck her.  The cock was limp and about 3" in length.  I sucked it to its full glory - in that state, it is approx 5" in length and 4" in girth.  She liked to be sucked and smothered me.  Her body is in great shape and I really enjoyed sucking her for about 20 minutes.  I tasted some pre-cum; it was bitter sweet in taste.  I then asked her to slide her cock around my asshole and she did that for a minute.  Her cock was rock hard and it felt really good.  Unfortunately, the time was up and so the session ended.  A strange thing was that she was using the phone a lot during the session though - she was not talking to anyone and so I asked her if she was filming the session.  She said "no" but then I am not sure exactly why she had the phone in her hand all the time.

Verdict: Katalina is not really a clockwatcher and is a pleasant person.  I give the session a solid 8/10 and Katalina a solid 8/10 for her physique & cleanliness.   I will definitely return - this time to get fucked.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 10:30:18 pm by alexcas »

Online GingerNuts

A 10 minute massage, you sucked her cock for 20 minutes and then she slid her bare cock around your arsehole for a minute. Is that all you wanted from the meeting?

Also, in which part of London did the meeting take place?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 12:15:28 am by GingerNuts »

Offline alexcas

The session took place near Old Street station.  I am not very demanding and was quite happy with what I got for £100. 

Offline superjase

Sounds like she should've been paying you  :lol: