Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abby - Paradise Club, Swansea  (Read 2940 times)

Offline L2001

External Link/Members Only

£20 for 15 mins topless hand job + extra £10 to play with her fanny.

I've reviewed Abby before, so have a look at that review for more detail. As before, a top quality service - she got me absolutely rock hard. I had to stop her touching my cock a few times to prevent an early pop - I was seriously horny. Had a good play with her clean shaven fanny - lots of noise from Abby who seemed to enjoy making my fingers very wet.

HJ to finish all over her ample tits with lots of words of encouragement from Abby.

I've only had HJ and BJ from SPs so far, but I think I'm going to go back to fuck Abby in the new year.

Offline Trapperjohn

Have seen and reviewed Abby and confirm she's a great SP. Hope to visit her again soon.

Offline Tataboy

Totally agree reviwed a few times and been a regular  ever since  :hi:

Offline Daaz324

How does this place work? What's the prices as is it just like a parlour to chose or only one working etc?

So £30'all in? That's a bargain!

Offline max9456

speak to Abby about what you want and she'll give you a price. I've had half hour tie and tease with plenty of cock and ball licking then coming in her mouth for 60. also had a gfe with plenty of kissing oral on her and her on me finishing with doggy for same price

Offline Tataboy

Yes speak to abby and tell her what you want from the appointment and she will give the price  :D

Offline L2001

How does this place work? What's the prices as is it just like a parlour to chose or only one working etc?

It's only Abby as far as I'm aware. Her communication is always very good - just give her a call or a text describing what you want and she'll give you a price. She's really easy to talk to and very open minded.

I've seen her a few times now and she's always been very enthusiastic and made me cum like the proverbial viking - just a shame she doesn't seem to work evenings.