Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girltattoogiulia - Cardiff  (Read 2724 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6667258) (25 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline billybob69

Jenny (Thai) is my go to girl but after two weeks in Pattaya I wanted to try something different.

Girltattoogiulia - Cardiff
External Link/Members Only

Comms: Comms and booking initially through AW, then via text message.

Location: A flat off Newport Road. Plenty of parking in the side streets. An independent.

The girl: An attractive lady. Photos are accurate. Not the Sophie Ellis-Bextor lookalike that I have read others describe her as. Her listing says that she is a size 12, probably accurate, although I would say that she is a large size 12 rather than a small size 12.
I would say that she is early 30s. The tats look better in real life. She is pretty relaxed, so was able to put me at ease. Fully shaven.

The deed: She initiated kissing. Allows fingering. Got out her vibrator and played with that for a while. Followed by DATY. A very good BJ, clearly something that she enjoys. Several positions then I asked her to go on top, she then went at it like a mission. A nice chat afterwards.

Overall: A good hard shag.

£80 for 30 mins

Offline bristolnick

Coming over the bridge for a stag do soon. She is right up my alley. Is the Newport road near the centre?

Offline Milf Hunter

Coming over the bridge for a stag do soon. She is right up my alley. Is the Newport road near the centre?

Where she is is probably a 30 min walk from the centre or 5-10 mins in a cab.

Offline bristolnick

Where she is is probably a 30 min walk from the centre or 5-10 mins in a cab.

Thanks mate.

Offline billybob69

If you are driving over from Brizzle, Newport Road area is on the East side of City and is one of the main roads into the city centre, so you might be able to park up and have a session before or after the stag-do.

Offline bristolnick

Went to see her after reading this!