Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melanie - Marina Swansea  (Read 1439 times)

Offline BamBam

External Link/Members Only

I was aware that Melanie was on during the Xmas holidays and she was on my Xmas check list.

So contacted The Marina on no. ending 855 to request an hr with Melanie.
On a second attempt we had mutual times available.

Arrived at the flat it is well documented on here where it is over by the Marina car park
Basement flat.

The flat is ok. Not as clean as the Sa1 flats the other side of the bridge the Roms use but still ok.

Melanie is as advertised very small and friendly with decent tits.
I’d say she is later Twenties.

So as I wanted to relax we started with a comfortable relaxing massage - this is just that - relaxing and a little stimulating for fun.

On turn over Melanie gave a good wet wiping and carried on the front massage slowly moving closer and closer and it just blended in to kissing and stroking my body and knob.
This got me rock hard. Then she started slowly sucking on my balls and knob and went on to a slow not to deep owo. She has a good technique. I asked her to stop and she carried on at strocking and kissing giving a few mins break to calm down. Then she started again, it was not rushed and it seamed like a good ten minutes went by and in the end I couldn’t hold any more.

After a quick swill and bathroom break and chat round two started with owo again getting him back up to attention and he was ready for the next.
Melanie got on her back for mish where I could i could see it sliding in her tight shaven pussy. She is small all round apart from her decent sized tits.

On to doggy which is where the pace progressed and that was it - seeing that small arse being ramed
in to the bed was enough and that was pop two.

Not been able to manage a two pop for some time now so that says it all.
Melanie carried with a very intensive cleaning regime makeing sure I was clean and satisfied as she chatted away. There was no rushing. The whole experience was relaxing when needed and exciting at the right time.

Would I return
at £120 for an hr with a fit, pretty and petite young lady with great OWO yes.
They said she is 23 but a review on her from 2016 said she was 22 so late twenties I think might be more likely she is not there for a few months

Offline Punting_Mad

Was the first round CIM..?
Melanie is by far the best and most consistent provider in that flat.. was my favourite when I was able to punt.

Offline SALIBA

I think she's quite a bit older than late 20s even. But either way nice that she's back.

Offline clevertrevor

Offline Moominman

She's there till new year day. She's 27, been working the flat for 6 years since she was 21.

Offline clevertrevor

Ok thanks, will try n get down there.  Wanted to see her for ages