Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Larissa - Victoria - Piss Taker  (Read 3074 times)

Offline TheMagnet

External Link/Members Only

Booked her, agreed the time, place and the amount (£170 for half an hour), that’s more than I like to pay for half an hour but made an exception on this occasion (wish I hadn’t!).  These prices are starting to get to the point where I’m likely to rule myself out of these kind of punts on principle alone!

So I get there on time and drop her a message and she asks me for a photo which is odd as I have a pic on my WhatsApp profile but she wants a pic of my surroundings to prove I’m there, which I send over. 

Her friend with an American accent then calls me acting as her trans-lator (lol) and tells me there’s been some kind of mix up and she’s confused me with a guy she’s avoiding and she’s not at her place at the moment, she’s actually in Mayfair (WTF?)

Her mate tells me she can be there in 15 minutes so I reluctantly confirm that I’ll wait that time but anymore and I’m gone.  Then I get a call back telling me that she isn’t going to be able to make it in 15 minutes and be ready for me and can I come back later?

What is this fuckeries? I see she’s got a positive review already on UKP but honestly I couldn’t give a toss if when I show up she isn’t at the bloody address!

This is why I get pissed off, she’s asking a higher rate than most (for some unknown reason) but she feels it’s ok to have a customer drive all the way to her and not even be there!

Overall 0 out 0 (yes you read that right!) - Downright piss taker!

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stickman67

Sorry to hear, my experience with her was very different but this and the price makes me think again about seeing her for a second time

Offline TheMagnet

Thanks for the review Stickman, totally agree with you.  At some point something’s gotta break.

Offline ptt67

In her defence - although, even if indeed the case, it doesn’t excuse the behaviour - there’s no way of knowing whether she was party to what happened. I imagine that there’s a good chance that it was all down to the go between....knew damn well she was in a different location but decided to take bookings on the basis that she would send Larissa over if the punter turned up ....safe in the knowing that most would simply accept being asked to hang about....doubtless many do! Just like you, I’ll give a girl a maximum of 15 minutes, but if fucked around for longer than that then I’m off, but perhaps we’re the exception to the rule and they’re simply playing a numbers game!

Personally, I hate it when communication is coming via a third party and even more so if paying the sort of rate this girl is demanding!

Offline TheMagnet

I didn’t mention that when I first arrived she quickly video called me, said something I didn’t quite catch and then hang up and it was then that her friend who speaks English called me twice to firstly say 15 minutes and then can’t make it, come back later.  This was from the same number so they were both together.

The reason for my frustration is we agreed a time, she allowed me to leave, drive to hers and at the agreed time she was still in Mayfair.  For someone who wants more money, it’s definitely not how you do business.  I’m lucky in a sense I was driving and that I’m only 15/20 minutes away from her (with less traffic at night). 

Imagine you had taken a long journey on the tube to get to her on a cold night and she pulled that stunt, you wouldn’t be happy would you?

Offline ptt67

I didn’t mention that when I first arrived she quickly video called me, said something I didn’t quite catch and then hang up and it was then that her friend who speaks English called me twice to firstly say 15 minutes and then can’t make it, come back later.  This was from the same number so they were both together.

The reason for my frustration is we agreed a time, she allowed me to leave, drive to hers and at the agreed time she was still in Mayfair.  For someone who wants more money, it’s definitely not how you do business.  I’m lucky in a sense I was driving and that I’m only 15/20 minutes away from her (with less traffic at night). 

Imagine you had taken a long journey on the tube to get to her on a cold night and she pulled that stunt, you wouldn’t be happy would you?

No, I would be seriously fucked off!! It’s part of the reason I deliberate long and hard before dragging myself to London for a punt (which is sometimes the only way I can get to see a girl I’m really keen on) as it requires a train journey plus the tube for me - I once arrived at Kings Cross only then to be informed that Kamilla Rayalla had taken a (longer) booking in the place of mine...wtf!!

Offline foobarbaz

The problem is that there will always be someone willing to pay those money and probably ruin the party for everyone else.

Offline foobarbaz

Sorry, this was meant for another post, not sure how it got here  :unknown:

Offline Miketaylor911

Just seen the girlfriend with the American accent will write a full review ! Stunning looking but also a piss taker said she has to start with a massage even though I said I don’t want one tired to go for a kiss she moved her face away then I asked what’s wrong she replied I stress her so I should go !! Wtf I said u give me back every penny 150£ she agreed went and got it and threw it in the bed ! These 2 girls are both very hot but have bitchy attitudes here to try and make easy money her name was ts hayley

Offline TheMagnet

Just seen the girlfriend with the American accent will write a full review ! Stunning looking but also a piss taker said she has to start with a massage even though I said I don’t want one tired to go for a kiss she moved her face away then I asked what’s wrong she replied I stress her so I should go !! Wtf I said u give me back every penny 150£ she agreed went and got it and threw it in the bed ! These 2 girls are both very hot but have bitchy attitudes here to try and make easy money her name was ts hayley

Thanks Mike Taylor for exposing another piss taker! Like you say must have been the girl I spoke to on that night.  Clearly they must assume that they can get by purely on looks alone with service being secondary to non-existent!  :thumbsdown:

Offline sterlingarcher90

This is damn shame to hear. Sorry for your experiences! Guess there’s a bullet (or 2 lol) that I’ve dodged!