Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS review Larissa Lopez - Victoria  (Read 7805 times)

Offline Stickman67

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Couldn’t find any info on her so took the plunge, glad I did

Fee: £170 for 30 mins. More than I’d usually pay but was very tempted by the pictures and didn’t want to risk an hour in case it didn’t go well. She charges £250 for an hour and £50 on top for her to cum.

Comms: Very easy over text. When I got to the address, she sent a detailed message explaining where the lift inside the building was etc. She doesn’t speak much English in person but it wasn’t an issue.

Location: Flat is a 5 min walk from Victoria station. Be aware that there’s apparently security cameras inside and outside the building. The place did the job, was led through the living room to a smallish but clean bedroom. It’s got a modern bathroom too.

Looks: She might have the hottest TS body I’ve seen in person. Love fit women and she’s in phenomenal shape, with great abs and thick thighs. Ass and tits both felt and looked superb. Not great at judging exact sizes but I’d say her dick was around 7 inches. She almost looks like different people facially in some of her pics, the one in gym gear on Birchplace was the closest resemblance

The punt: She stood behind the door as it opened and I was relieved to see she looked just like the pictures. She looked stunning in lingerie and heels.

Was a little shocked that she spoke barely no English after the clear messages but we sorted out the money and that I wanted top and bottom service.

I would normally shower first but it wasn’t offered and I didn’t ask - we just got straight down to business.

LFK at first as I explored her body, sucking on her tits and feeling her ass. She then prompted me to go downstairs and I started sucking. She seemed into it and started gently facefucking me as I felt her get harder.

When she was fully hard, she put a condom on and told me to lie down on my side, then she lay down beside me and started fucking me as a big spoon. Had never done this before and it felt great, there wasn’t any pain or discomfort when she stuck it in. We went through a few positions as she pumped away with impressive energy before asking if I wanted to fuck her.

Started in doggy to get a view of that ass and went slowly before picking up the pace. She was making all the right noises and getting me right to the edge. Went into missionary and she was kissing much more passionately now. I couldn’t hold it for long and came in the bag. Had a quick shower before leaving.

Would I see her again? Yes even if it’s more than I’d usually pay

Offline foobarbaz

Thanks for the review and for TOFTT her for us.

I have a curious question, when you said you never did this before do you mean being bottom or the specific position? If the former did you trained yourself first or did you just went with the flow and hoped for the best? I never tried bottom myself and I'm not sure I will ever try but nevertheless I'm curious about how other approach it.

Thanks again.

Offline Stickman67

I’d never tried that position, I’ve bottomed a fair bit before.

The first time I bottomed was with the well-reviewed Sofia (probably my favourite SP, TS or otherwise). Didn’t do any prep other than going to the toilet before I went to see her. It was painful at first (still is sometimes) but she guided me through it and I’ve never looked back. Still don’t really do any prep beyond a pre-punt dump.

Offline foobarbaz

Got it thanks!  :thumbsup:

Who knows? Maybe one day I’ll give in… I’ve read of people having a full cleanse which surely sounds like a nice courtesy but right now I struggle to get away with punting let alone that  :(

Offline sterlingarcher90

Great review mate. Did she give you a BJ?

250/hr is rapidly becoming the norm now isn’t it? Worrying.

Offline Stickman67

Yeah, forgot to mention in the review but she gave decent OWO before I fucked her

Offline TheMagnet

I agree Sterling Archer.  The killer blow for me will be if they start asking for £200 for half an hour.  At that point my brain would kick in and common sense would prevail and I’d have to pass on this overpriced TS trend.

Offline foobarbaz

The problem is that there will always be someone willing to pay those money and probably ruin the party for everyone else.

Offline dek4812

random Q: did she have a fully shaved cock, or she was a bit hairy like the naked pic in her BP profile? Thanks!

Offline Stickman67

It was just like it is on that photo, she’s got a little bit of hair above her cock but it’s neatly trimmed

Offline jandyr

I agree Sterling Archer.  The killer blow for me will be if they start asking for £200 for half an hour.  At that point my brain would kick in and common sense would prevail and I’d have to pass on this overpriced TS trend.

100%.

Even £200 feels too much for me. I'd pay it for ones I know I'll get a good service off, but not a risky unreviewed girl

Offline Arcy

Same here. I've wanted to TOFTT with Megan XXL for a while as she's hot but I'm expecting a poor experience based on instinct and £150/£200 is a lot to bet on a low confidence punt

Online tantraman

It was just like it is on that photo, she’s got a little bit of hair above her cock but it’s neatly trimmed

Hidden Image/Members Only