Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JewlzInde - Glasgow  (Read 2646 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6848974) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline bluelion8884

Noticed she's back in Glasgow this week so wanted to get the review up while it's timely.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minutes for £100 - incall

JewlzInde has been to Glasgow on tour a few times and after a bit of cat and mouse was finally able to arrange a booking.

Comms have always been easy and she replies pretty quickly on AW, but eventually likes to move it to text. I use a Second Number app on my phone and delete when not using so not a problem for me. We arranged a time pretty quickly after a few messages and were off to the races. Gave me the post code early on and the full address when I was heading over. No issues here.

When I got to the location ( near Finnieston ) and was parked up I text to say I was walking up and she met me at the door of the building in a tracksuit and I was pleasantly surprised.

JewlzInde is closer to 35 than 30 but the rest of the stats on her page are bang on.

We started with a bit of chatting to break the tension and she's a lovely girl to blether with, puts you at ease straight away.
As she stripped out of the tracksuit I was pleasantly surprised. She's a curvy girl but in no way is she fat. Her boobs, while enhanced had a lovely feel to them, and those nipples were awesome.

Anyways, after the chat on the couch we started with a bit of kissing which got a bit deeper but was in no way DFK.
After a few minutes we got up and moved over to the bed and she just dove straight down to Deep throat the lil guy. Now I am pretty average down there but she was fantastic! I was hella surprised and after about five minutes I was thinking about another booking.

Flipped her over and spent some time making her cum and once we had done that she offered to get on top but I asked for more oral and she happily went down and finished me off, took my load like a pro and went to dispose of it elsewhere.

Again a bit of light chat and honestly JewlzInde is lovely and puts you at total ease.

This is a positive for me, all the way, and she'd definitely be my first choice on a day she was around.

Offline adsjacko69

Her boobs, while enhanced had a lovely feel to them, and those nipples were awesome.

She certainly has a great pair of tits!

Any chat from her as to where else, if anywhere, she is touring in Scotland?

Offline bluelion8884

Nah, she mentioned a few places in England but nowhere else in Scotland yet.

Offline Bazookaswagger

Good review BL, she definitely looks worth a visit ;)
  Was her hair dyed dark reddish when you seen her? Noticed no CIM on profile, did you check beforehand, you had the greenlight, before you splashed her tonsils? Cheers.

Offline Glasgow28

Good review, she looks filthy (in a good way). So she's not based in Glasgow then just touring?

Offline bluelion8884

Just to answer both questions:

She is indeed touring and will probably be back next year.

I told her I was going to cum and she went deeper and kept going despite a few warnings. Kinda surprised me but not complaining.