Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Marjorie - Cabot Circus, Bristol  (Read 584 times)

7 review(s) for Sexy Marjorie (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Spinring

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This could have been a positive for some but that’s personal, not for me…

Meet at a flat in Cabot Circus. Very convenient and very good comms setting up, no complaints  :thumbsup:

Was £80 for 30min I guess this is pretty typical. Extras were as per her AW, I didn’t take up as pricy which is a shame, partly why neutral as made the punt very vanilla.

Appearance somehow is facially different from pics, in a worse way (even though pics are blurred). Body overall about what I was expecting from her pics. Personally I found her physique to be appealing, she’s larger but not fat and very firm. However, her boobs are fake and a terrible job IMO, lots of ugly scars and not at all attractive. Again this is subjective and each to their own but if you are a fan of all natural avoid  :thumbsdown: This spoilt the punt for me, I guess it’s my fault for not doing more research.

The sex was pretty robotic but it worked. Noted a slight odour at times which I can’t say helped the mood  :( Again neutral for this.

As I say it’s a neutral review overall but that’s just me, could see some saying positive. I wouldn’t return myself.