Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmin - 60 West Street Massage - Bristol  (Read 1521 times)

Offline brizz

Spend most of my punting time at either 60 West Street or Bath Road these days, the independent SP's have been fairly hit or miss since covid.

As usual, parking was a pain in the arse. Ended up parking outside the most pretentious looking coffee shop I've ever seen, on North Street. Skillfully navigated my way through the hipsters talking about vaping CBD to cure cancer (or so I assume) and walked up to 60 West Street a few minutes around the corner.

Cost
£80 for half an hour
£20 extra for reverse oral

The SP
Description on the website is fairly accurate, however I would say a bit larger than a size 10, but not large by any stretch of the imagination. Good figure in my opinion, and facially is alright. Nothing incredible, but certainly still attractive. "perfect English" is also a bit of a stretch, but she's perfectly friendly and keeps conversation fine.

The Meeting
Didn't get a "line up" this time, but door was answered by Jasmin and I was informed she was the only one available (probably a lie, but she looked good so I don't care). Parted way with my money plus an extra £20 for reverse oral. To the room, I freshen up briefly in the shower, and to my surprise Jasmin pretty much immediately drops to her knees and gives me OWO. I was sure that would have been an extra offered. Good, very enthusiastic oral with eye contact and some DT. Some noises, she seems to really enjoy giving oral. Moved to the bed and reverse oral on her, seemed fairly responsive and was grinding on me. A spot of missionary and then she climbed on me and bounced away with equal enthusiasm. With a mixture of being quite vocal and having good technique, I didn't last too long. She's either a good actor or she was enjoying it just as much as me.

Summary
Absolutely will return. Good SP, will want longer with her next time. Looks are subjective but she is attractive to me.