Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: INDIAN_BRITISH_NISHA - Ilford  (Read 15905 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6546827) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline LondonPunt

Happened a couple of weekends ago whilst I was a little drunk.  :yahoo:

Comms:
I found Nisha on Adultwork and was intrigued as I've not seen many Indian women, especially young student types that are British Born.  This is a rarity in itself.   I know many have struggled on here to find suitable.   I initially rang, and arranged what services I wanted and what the cost would be.  Pretty expensive for 15 minutes but worth the punt.  (It seems the costs have been lowered now).

Appearance: Nisha is definitely that student with sexy curves and silky skin.  You won't be disappointed.  My request was for her to wear a skirt, and so she did.  She was fairly pretty too, which helped.

Meet: When I arrived, I couldn't get a hold of her and outside were a few cars parked up rather oddly, with two different people in them, but I doubt was anything to do with this punt.  At first, I thought one of the guys was an Asian Sergei, but by the time I returned he was gone.  I finally got let into her place and met with Nisha.   The place was fairly decent and clean and so we went ahead and handed over the cash.

She tasted so good and was keen to have sex, this was a very passionate and welcoming punt. 

Conclusion: Considering I was drunk, and still managed to bust a load because she was so fit, and Indian complexion, I'd highly recommend a punt if you get the chance.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline ukindianman

Thanks for the review! Shame she is so far from me otherwise would have loved to go and see her, I do like indian girls, just a shame there is so few, and even scarcer are indian girls that provide a good service with a smile!

Offline LLPunting

15 mins of which services?  Costing how much?

Offline PilotMan

@LLPunting You beat me to it.

@LondonPunt -

Can you describe the girl please as she is covered up and her face does not appear. Dress size, titties size, height. She has some of this listed on her profile, but that doesn't mean it's what you'll get.

Her profiles says she has tatts?

And some more detail about the punt itself as LLP asks above, services provided, services refused, price paid, any extra charges? She doesn't have a 15 minute option on her profile.

I notice that she is accessing from The Netherlands - that's strange for a genuine British girl?

Offline LondonPunt

I paid about £130 + £20 for WS.  Very expensive sadly.  The taxi there was £50 (Drunk) and an Uber home £20. Lol  :hi:

Thanks for the review! Shame she is so far from me otherwise would have loved to go and see her, I do like indian girls, just a shame there is so few, and even scarcer are indian girls that provide a good service with a smile!

I never quite understand why there are so few Indian girls. I presume it's taboo in culture to do this a little bit more than in other cultures.   They are absolutely stunning.

@LLPunting You beat me to it.

@LondonPunt -

Can you describe the girl please as she is covered up and her face does not appear. Dress size, titties size, height. She has some of this listed on her profile, but that doesn't mean it's what you'll get.

Her profiles says she has tatts?

And some more detail about the punt itself as LLP asks above, services provided, services refused, price paid, any extra charges? She doesn't have a 15 minute option on her profile.

I notice that she is accessing from The Netherlands - that's strange for a genuine British girl?

Her profile pretty much matches who she is.  Her face is probably 3 or 4 out of 5, nothing to shout home about.  However, she was very great in the service and quite fun.  We had a little chat and she's a full-time student, so only seems to appear at weekends as "Available today".   I tried calling the phone yesterday and had no luck in getting hold of her.    This was a genuine British Born (Indian background) girl that I came across whilst smashed on a Friday night.    I was allowed to lick her and fuck with protection.  WS was also given towards the end and that was an extra £20.

No kissing was allowed.   Presume you'd have to negotiate.

Offline PilotMan

Thanks for clarifying and the additional info.

With such a low rating for her boat race I'll give it a swerve.

Offline Strike101

Thanks for the review.

Can you clarify her tattoos? How many/where/size?

Offline Manstead

I never quite understand why there are so few Indian girls. I presume it's taboo in culture to do this a little bit more than in other cultures.   They are absolutely stunning.

Have you tried finding them on India?
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline samsmith_1231

Thanks. Phone number not available at the moment so will check over at the weekend.
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jimmypopp

Offline LLPunting

Has this profile got a new girl on it? BUSTY_SANDRA. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Be careful at least one of the photos is on another AWID in another area External Link/Members Only

Offline Davebizz

Be careful at least one of the photos is on another AWID in another area External Link/Members Only

Nice spot !

Possibly the newer profile ‘Stacey’ is more likely to be fake pic since account was created later ? Possibly both fake as well though

Offline LondonPunt

Interestingly the picture via Gallery is 100%, Indian Nisha.   Wonder if because it's belonging to an Agency, they forgot to update maybe?

That was definitely her though.

Nice spot !

Possibly the newer profile ‘Stacey’ is more likely to be fake pic since account was created later ? Possibly both fake as well though

Online RAJEC

Now busty Stacey. Also summary states she is black.

Am guessing she was black all along?

Offline LondonPunt

Check via the gallery. Indian Nisha is that picture.

Very strange.  I wonder if that was the flatmate she told me about.  Presumably they are on a burner phone as no WhatsApp.

Now busty Stacey. Also summary states she is black.

Am guessing she was black all along?

Online londonbloke

AW profile now has a 'feedback only' rating stating that the guy was met by a "40+ African lady" who "wasted my time".

Too much for me. Off my hotlist  :(

Offline TheOtherChurchill

Did she explicitly offer any submissive/bdsm service?

Online Bassman

Back on the radar but now profile states pawg, titles bust Sandra,  signed off as shandy and images show possibly an Indian going by skin tone.

This will be a TOFTT if anyone has a go now lol