Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny and Hot Monica, Green Park (now in Edgware Road)  (Read 1253 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6776115) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline chema

External Link/Members Only

When: A sunny sunday back in July this year
Comms: over whatsapp, not the fastest to reply but managed to book on the day.
Price: her profile was and still is a bit confusing, when I spoke with her in July, her profile mentioned £200 for GFE or £300 for PSE. Having asked she said £200 was the simple GFE service, while £300 was everything and anything on the likes list. Her profile doesnt seem to reflect this still.
Girl: Same as photos but a bit older and had a few extra pounds. She is still very attractive.

Place: a tiny flat opposite green park, tiny entrance hidden behind trash bags. The flat was tiny, it was literally a tiny shower and a bedroom with a window overlooking Green park. She did say she was desperate to find another place.

The meet: Met at the door and I handed over the money. She gave me a towel for the shower. Coming back finding her in sexy lingerie and went on to suck those pointy fake tits. We moved to LFK and I initiated some DFK. We moved to the bed and I asked for rimming. She does a very soft, outside rimming and she can go for a while. She asked "finger?" to which I replied not for today. After a while we moved to doggie where she said my cock feels good. She asked that I come in her mouth when ready so I pumped like a mad man until it was time to explode. pulled the condom off and came into her mouth. She did a gesture pointing as if it was good. Lucky her I was on uric acid pills back then  :D

We chatted for a while and she told me she was working for a crypto company and had to come back to this profession after they went bust. I am sure I have seen her grey lingerie photo on Diva many many moons ago.
I consider her quality punt rather than a pump and dump so cumming once in the hour was no deal for me in this instance. Had another shower and left. She whatsapp me afterwards to say thanks and to meet up again soon.

Would I return: for sure