Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Perola, Paddington - Kommons - Brazilian (claimed)  (Read 837 times)

Offline newbie2014

Gents

Perola's profile is on Kommons so cannot attach the link here.

Comms were erratic, was made to wait 30 mins after agreed time.

Told me she was Brazilian but sounded Romanian! Not the girl in pic. When confronted, she shrugged and said it's her. She's got plump lips and definitely not as attractive as what I saw on Kommons. I did reverse image search but nothing came up too...

I decided to walk and as I turned around she pushed me down the stairs (her bedroom is top floor) and I slipped and rolled down a few steps before grapping something to stay balanced.

I didn't confront her but honestly I wanted to hit her hard but then thought it's not worth it. Would I have been in trouble if I strike back and claim self defence if she reports to the cops?

What a horrible experience. My balls are still aching but this time my limbs are also aching too!

Offline KorbenDallas

That's a bit bloody out of order, she could have seriously injured you.
Is this her? External Link/Members Only

Offline Liverpool

OP: please provide a location of where this happened please so that others can avoid.  :hi:

Offline newbie2014

Yes that's her. Location is London Mews, Paddington W2

Offline Botev Plovdiv

Could this be the same girl? Different location but a lot of similarities in looks and (obviously)name.

External Link/Members Only

Offline newbie2014

Could this be the same girl? Different location but a lot of similarities in looks and (obviously)name.

External Link/Members Only

The girl I met had much thicker lips and looks more EE / Romanian than Brazilian. She was also less attractive too. I would advise you to avoid her at all cost.