Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DIANA NAUGHTY - Aberdeen  (Read 2201 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6883924) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline abdn56

External Link/Members Only

Seen her yesterday, just before bluetable's review was put up. Place not far from Ashgrove Post Office collection point. I tried booking last weekend but it fell through and she did mention that she had to move flats, that's why it's different from the other review's. Comms all via Whatsapp. £80 for 30 mins.

It's her in the pictures, but her tattoos are edited out. Not that I'm bothered or that she's full of ink, but thought I'd mention. Very beautiful and smiley little lassie. Cash handed over and was asked to wash hands. Shower wasn't offered, but just had one anyway.

Clothes come off one by one while kissing. Her boobs are average size, and natural. Then she proceeds with great owo, taking it all in and giving the balls some attention, too. Reciprocated it with RO; fingers initially not allowed, but as she got into it she relented. Fingering isn't on her LL, so likely this was a spur of the moment thing. This was followed by squatting on my cock, CG, doggy and prone bone. She's happy to take position suggestions and can take a good pounding and either really likes it or is very good at making you think so. I'd also mention that while at it I heard someone else in the flat. Whether it was another girl or Sergei I didn't ask.

Tried chatting a bit after, but google translate is necessary. She said it was her last day here (perfect timing on my end :yahoo:), but her profile still shows Aberdeen, so who knows. She spent a couple of months in London before she came up, and much prefer London to here (not sure if 'here' meant Scotland or Aberdeen), and was very hesitant to say anything when I asked if she'd come back. When I later checked my phone I realised I spent 45-50 mins with her, so no clock watching for sure.

I'd definitely return if she came back, this time for at least an hour.

Online Davey Dykes

I'd looked at the profile and briefly considered her but the slapped arse mugshots put me off.

Sergio can take the blame for that.