Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensualize - Stourbridge  (Read 7432 times)

12 review(s) for Sensualize (8 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline SRBeijing

Profile Name: Sensualize

Location: Stourbridge -- parked at Tescos and guided to location by text

AW profile link:  External Link/Members Only

Services:  Quick massage, OWO 69, Penetration (Protected), and COF

Price: £120 – 60 Mins

Communication: texted as email via AW was unanswered

Physical Appearance: Plenty of pics on her own site and AW profile

Nationality: British

Service: Started off with massage. As with previous reviews she likes to talk but so do I so we built into a secretary role play. Onto 69 and then covered doggy with me standing and her on bed. Finished with COF at her request.

Timekeeping: used full 60 minutes but neither of us was clock watching

Would I visit again: Yes

Summary: This felt more like a date that went well than a punt. She loves her job!

Offline badder

Good review, any kissing involved? This is a must for me so wondering if FK was offered

Offline SRBeijing

I didn't ask but I suspect FK would be on offer.

Offline Clungehopper

Julie, is on my Hot List for when I am next in the west midlands.

I have always fancied the milking table and she seems like a huge amount of fun, I've just looked at her most recent pics and she looks like she has lost a lot of weight! How did she look?

Offline Punterperson1971

Blimey she looks better now with the weight loss well imo anyway,Stourbridge is a little far for me but never know what’s round the corner

Offline SRBeijing

Julie, is on my Hot List for when I am next in the west midlands.

I have always fancied the milking table and she seems like a huge amount of fun, I've just looked at her most recent pics and she looks like she has lost a lot of weight! How did she look?

Agreed Julie is definitely 'a huge amount of fun', and yes I think looking at her pics she has lost weight. I'm never really sure what to say looks as it can be in the eye of the beholder -- an attractive older milf who makes the effort?

Offline c1der79

Julie has always intrigued me. Her services seem exactly what I would be looking for but too much chat and her size were putting me off. Now if she has lost a good few pounds then I reckon I could be swayed to make a visit as a well delivered professional massage followed by a proper good fuck would would see me right.

Offline Richy40

The blogs down the years have put me off. Self confessed lover of bareback, so for that reason, not for me.

Offline shed

The blogs down the years have put me off. Self confessed lover of bareback, so for that reason, not for me.

Any proof that can back up the bareback statement.

Offline Denton

To be fair he's got a point.  I remember reading her profile a while back and being interested until I read her blog when she mentioned something along the lines of how when she was getting revved up she didn't have time to stop the action and let her client carry on without rubbering up.  Looking at my posts, the blog from 14/10/20 made it clear BB was practised with regulars.

Offline Richy40

Any proof that can back up the bareback statement.

There is a blog from May 2018 on her own site. Pretty clear her thoughts on bareback. This is an extract.

"Reading this some of you may feel a sense of ‘WTF’ (What The Fuck) but what I’m trying to address is that when you indulge in as much sexual activity as I do (both professionally & socially) un-protected sex will occur! I personally don’t ‘offer’ my Sensualize clients un-protected sex! I adopt the party line (sex-industry) and offer un-protected sex only orally I do adore spunk and yes, I often gulp up every last drop but when penetration happens it’s protected. So, I hear you ask ‘WHEN’ does this un-protected penetration occur? My answer is with trusted regular clients and whenever a client as a result of extreme arousal we find ourselves overwhelmed by lust yes, his cock having rubbed around my shaven area (clitty sopping wet entrance) can find it slipping inside me without protection (condom) it’s then our ‘joint’ decision to continue! I/we know the risks (sexual health wise) I’m thoroughly checked at the end of each and every month blood tests and an internal examination by a GUM clinic doctor, the results I receive two weeks later"

Offline chatbite

Barebacker and a face like a bag of spanners... form a queue lads  :lol:

Offline shed

Offline lamboman

Barebacker and a face like a bag of spanners... form a queue lads  :lol:

:lol:
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac