Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DarraFuentes - Shrewsbury - Touring  (Read 1688 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6128230) (10 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline All day long

DarraFuentes, External Link/Members Only, a touring lady who seems to be in a different venue each week. Communications were good over the phone. Good venue with access to her hotel room with the option of avoiding the reception area. Met at the room with the magic door to be greeted a good-looking lingerie wearing lady slightly bigger than the pictures show but no more than you expect. Funds exchanged and a shower was offered and taken. Out of the shower and kissing commenced which was definitely on the light side rather than deep. Lingerie removed on and onto the bed and oral on me started, was meant to be owo as we had disscused on the phone but she only would do covered, oral was good (as far as covered can be when expecting without) moved onto sex , cowgirl, miss, doggie were i finished. A chat and a rub and my hour was up. Second shower was taken and away i went. Neutral because of the OWO, light kissing and not a great personal connection but i do think so is a nice girl who could "click" with many other people and for £130 will suit many people but not for me. Any questions ?, fire away.....

Offline tesla

where was this punt please, need a location in the title

Offline All day long

Sorry, the punt was in Shrewsbury

Offline tesla