Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Thai Model - Dudley - Incall  (Read 1935 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6850232) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline chatbite

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Went to see Amy in the last few days, she's currently in a flat near to Dudley Town Centre. Paid £70 for half an hour, comms were good and all by text.

On arrival I was really surprised, I'd been planning on just a pump and dump with someone with a decent tight body but she was actually a lot better looking than her pictures. Her skin is a darker tone than I expected and she's facially very nice looking. Great body and lovely tits, again better in real life.

I like a girl who takes a facial so I brought it up as its in her likes list, she wanted £30 extra but after some discussion we agreed on £10 so now my total paid was £80.

Quick shower and then she srtrips off on the other side of the room not looking at me. She then tells me to lie down and gives me a tiny peck and says no kissing. She was awkwardly silent and I knew then this was going to be mechanical. She gave me a lacklustre OWO which only went half way down but she did have a nice technique of massaging my balls and thighs at the same time. After a minute she wanted sex but I told her no and to keep going. Eventually we got into 69 and her pussy was neat and tidy, trimmed not shaved. She has a small pussy but quite big labia, I thought I'd enjoy eating her out but she just tasted of vaseline which was off putting. Five minutes in we start sex and she does cowgirl, mish and doggy. All the while still completely silent apart from the odd faint moan. The only time she wasn't silent was between positions when she kept giggling, it was all a bit odd so I just decided to fuck her in doggy until I was ready to cum.

Once the sap was rising I told her to get on her knees. She got up and started to clean up and motioned me towards the bathroom. I had to tell her I hadn't cum yet and she tried to look in the bag and convince me I had. I told her to come over as I definitely hadn't so she got on her knees and started some more OWO. The moment had gone so it took a few minutes to come back. Then as soon as I pulled out of her mouth and the first jet hit her she put her hand over the end of my dick and completely ruined my orgasm while giggling again.

I got washed up and dressed to leave as fast as I could because I'd just had enough of her to be honest. As I was leaving she kept hugging me and holding onto me as if she wanted me to stay. All a bit fucking weird.

Anyway I left and wouldn't return. Shame as she's facially pretty with a good body but it was a fucking crap shag and she bottled the facial after I'd paid extra for it. It was £10 so I'm not that bothered but she didn't have to accept either, she could have stuck to her guns at £30 and I'd have just filled the bag instead.