Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 36EE-natural - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 3182 times)

3 review(s) for 36EE-natural (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline markmango

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication

Standard stuff really.

Called and agreed a meeting at short notice in Hemel. Followed up with a text message with postcode and then when I arrived, a quick call and text to get the door number. Accent was a bit of a problem here as she was trying to say “Alley” but it just was not computing.

House in Adeyfield area of Hemel (to be honest, Hemel is just run-down in general but this was below normal Hemel standards). “Don’t knock on the door” was the clear command I heard in our final call and then by magic it opened as I got close.

The Girl

This is where it gets interesting.

Behind door trick, friendly greeting, ushered upstairs where we exchanged Span-English pleasantries. She’s from Columbia.

Face is a 3/10. Body a 7/10. Not what I expected from the photos. The pictures had me imagining I was getting J-Lo but in reality she was more the face of Sonia from Eastenders.

The Meet

MyGirl as I’ll refer to her from now on leans in for a side cheek peck, pats my cock on the outside of my jeans, says “Good boy” a few times and then we exchange money. £50 for 15 mins…

She looks at me fondly and asks if I have £10 more, which I don’t (does she not know about the cost of living crisis!) and then accepts the financial situation and trots of downstairs to stash the cash in her piggy bank. I get undressed and I can hear her in the distance talking in Spanish and then moments later she returns … with a friend!! This time “Good boy” has been replaced with “Lucky boy” and “Next time bring more money”

Seems these girls thought they’d have a fun and turned my meet into a dysfunctional  3-some

I’ll say this off the bat – MyGirl’s English is really good. NotMyGirl’s is terrible and MyGirl does a lot of translating.

MyGirl takes her top off and gets straight to work, rubbering me up for OW. Enthusiastically I  let out a “Mui Bien” – their eyes light up as they think I’m fluent in Spanish and I have to let them down gently that I only know a little.

NotMyGirl needs no introduction. She has a dressing gown on but then exposes a tit and asks me “You like” … of course I do and she stands on the bed so I can lick and suck one of them. NotMyGirl has a 6/10 face and 7/10 body.

NotMyGirl then lies on the bed, dressing gown fully off, spreads her legs and rubs her fanny for me. I point towards her exposed pink lips and do the universal symbol of waggling my tongue to which she lets out a perfect English “No licky pussy”. No translation required.

From what I can tell, MyGirl is really just the fluffer and makes no attempt to do anything but suck cock. After a few minutes, NotMyGirl grabs a fresh condom and MyGirl removes the one she’s been sucking and replaces it with new.

NotMyGirl has a quick suck then jumps on bed in doggy position and invites me in. As it enters her love tunnel, she lets out a nice Spanish “oooo”. MyGirl then stands behind me, patting my arse as I pound NotMyGirl doggy style. This is like a PG version of Human Centepede

A few moments later, the bag is filled, we’re all getting dressed and we’re back to Span-English pleasantries before I’m led to the front door and ushered out into the crisp Hemel air.

Torn whether this is Positive or Neutral. Going to edge towards positive as they did make an effort, I didn’t ask for them both to join in but it did make me smile.

The neutral would be that the likes list for both of them is a bit of a stretch. Both list OWO, French kissing. NotMyGirl lists pussy licking. None of which appears to be on offer.

Who was NotMyGirl

Think it was External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline The sperminator

Reading this sounds like you got two girl action for a bargain price, although you didnt end up fucking the sp you booked?
Tempted to give it a go!

Offline markmango

Reading this sounds like you got two girl action for a bargain price, although you didnt end up fucking the sp you booked?
Tempted to give it a go!

Sorry it ended up being a long winded review - but yes. My SP ended up being the fluffer

Offline Thaller

Excellent review! Made me chuckle :) and maybe pay a visit to Hemel to see what's on offer haha

Offline limarasa9

Sorry it ended up being a long winded review - but yes. My SP ended up being the fluffer

NotMyGirl might be this one: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline markmango

NotMyGirl might be this one: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NotMyGirl was more blonde than that and reported herself to be Columbian.

Offline DouglasReynholm

36EE and not 38EE? She's lost weight then. Looks like another profile for this old tart: External Link/Members Only who I gave a negative to.

38EE
External Link/Members Only

36EE

Can you confirm it's the same one mark?

Offline markmango

36EE and not 38EE? She's lost weight then. Looks like another profile for this old tart: External Link/Members Only who I gave a negative to.

38EE

36EE

Can you confirm it's the same one mark?

The girl(s) I saw were def not 38EE.
MyGirl had a strong resemblance to 36EE (difficult to say with 100% certainty due to the blurring)

Offline DouglasReynholm

OK, not her then. :hi:  38EE has several profiles and they all have bad reviews here. Yeah blurred pics don't tell you much and they're the standard on AW profiles.