Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley_Hazard - Derby - Incall  (Read 1773 times)

37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3955416) (34 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Sheffred2017

COMMS

All by txt. Contacted to check availability. Got a choice of time slots.  Picked one. And that was pretty much it, bar a txt to Hayley when I was on my way to which she replied with the entry instructions and apartment number etc.

Not too much back and forth. Prompt and informative replies. All very organised and was minimal fuss.

Can’t fault comms at all.

VENUE

Apartment block in Derby City Center. Pretty discreet apart from the cleaners that were lurking in the stairwell… I think they knew what was going on by the smirk I got upon entry.

Modern, comfortable, good shower and bathroom facilities. Toiletries were a bit sparse. Could’ve done with some mouthwash being available etc.

GIRL

Hayley is an absolute goddess! She looks amazing. Striking… Fit!

She’s probably not everyone’s cuppa tea but for me she looks like something out of a pubescent lads wet dream.

Everything is fake. But gloriously so! Massive HH tits. Pumped up arse. All firm without being hard. All very squeezable. The tits are immense and her arse has got that ‘Babestation’ wobble to it.

Covered in tattoos and with short cropped bleach blonde hair she’s definitely got an alt look to her but a nice pretty face for a bit of counterpoint to what could otherwise be a bit of an intimidating/butch  look.

She’s also really down to earth, warm and friendly. Really easy to talk to and generally an interesting person.

I don’t do this hobby for the company. Not one bit. But Hayley is actually really good company. I enjoy talking to her as nearly much as I like watching her slurp and slobber all over my dick (nearly).

External Link/Members Only

SERVICE

60Min Incall - £200

Despite her look Hayley isn’t as hardcore as you’d maybe imagine. The services listed are relatively vanilla and the delivery isn’t full on PSE either.

It’s quite slow and sensual but with her talking a bit of filth to you throughout. I sometimes wish she’d fuck my brains out a bit more but to be honest it’s pretty good fun just watching a woman that looks like Hayley get all over your dick. Regardless of how fast or hard she does it.

Lots of OWO with plenty of spit, eye contact, dirty talk and ball licking/sucking. Bit of 69 and rimming on her. Bit of tit fucking.

Fucked in cowgirl with those massive tits shoved firmly in my face. Not the best ride I’ve ever had but again the visuals are absolutely awesome!

Fucked in mish with her legs over my shoulders. Constant dirty talk from her and her tits flying about all over the place.

Finished with more sloppy OWO and tit fucking and came all over her chest with my dick squeezed firmly in between her gloriously massive knockers.

CONCLUSION

I’ve seen Hayley a few times now and whilst she’s expensive and the sex doesn’t absolutely blow my hair back I’ve never left feeling disappointed.

She’s a really nice girl for a start, which helps. For me I think it’s mainly an aesthetics thing. I think she looks absolutely amazing. Having a woman that looks like Hayley on the end of it is a massive novelty. And I don’t mean that in a flippant or condescending way at all. Visually, she’s proper fantasy material.

Appreciate that she won’t be for everyone and I think she appreciates that too. Appreciate that the price is high… but for me it just works and it’s fun and I’m gonna do it again if and when I get the chance.

If I was to try and make an analogy it’d be, a meet with Hayley, for me, is like riding a Unicorn. Essentially you’re just riding a horse with a horn… but it’s just that bit more special and MY GOD does it make you feel like an absolute rock star!

Offline Zeusthedoc

thanks for the review.
we've never got diaries to match up but glad you had a good time

Offline Sheffred2017

You’re welcome. Keep trying mate. She’s worth a squirt.

Offline lamboman

Probably only one of 2 SPs I'd break my self imposed £170 limit for but she's never near enough and looks like time is running out.
Although I've heard that before.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac