Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brit-in-Cambridge (In village just outside city).  (Read 2991 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6911637) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Mrcambridge69

I met Brit in Cambridge last week for a 15 minute blow and go appointment, had hoped for longer but it was her time of the month.

Communication: her number is on AW so dropped her a text, took a day to get a reply but once she did text me comms were straight to the point and booking was easy. On the day of the booking she text to ask if only oral would be ok, so I agreed and we decided to reschedule to a 15 minute meeting instead of a 30 minute one.

Price: £60 for 15 minutes which is the going rate in these parts.

The meeting: text to state I was on my way and then told the house number and where to park. Clear instructions so all good there. Her house is discrete and plenty of parking options.
When she opened the door she was clearly the girl from the pictures, dressed In leggings and a shirt with a vest underneath. She was eating a packet of crisps and drinking a red bull which might put some off but was polite. Invited me in and directed mw upstairs. No messing around with Lucy, straight to the action. Lots of DFK which is good, then asked me to undress and gave me a blow job. Very good, can’t go deep throat but she gives good head and allows CIM but doesn’t swallow. Once I’d cum she didn’t really engage in small talk and didn’t really chat when I first arrived, felt quite transactional. That said, when she did talk she was quite funny but did mention she had one more client to see and ushered me out the door.

Neutral as she gave a good BJ but felt vacant at times and not fully into it. That said I’d like to go back for a longer appointment as I think she could be a good shag if she was in the right mood.

External Link/Members Only

Offline funlovingguy

i tried to book her but at the last minute she cancels with silly reasons, my previous client was bad etc.. last week she said on periods but can a BJ i said no thank you. How is her body, did she get naked, boobs  ass??was the minge shved

Offline Mrcambridge69

i tried to book her but at the last minute she cancels with silly reasons, my previous client was bad etc.. last week she said on periods but can a BJ i said no thank you. How is her body, did she get naked, boobs  ass??was the minge shved

That’s irritating for the cancellations, I’d usually rate that as a negative.
She didn’t take her leggings off so didn’t see down below. Size wise she’s probably a 12, arse felt nice, played with her boobs, small but perky. Bit of a mum tummy as as well. 

Offline funlovingguy

thanks mate, i dont know if i will take a plunge for now

Offline Peterrabit

On the Gallery pic of her body she looks a bit blotchy on arms, legs and chest, bit of a concern?

Offline funlovingguy

dont waste your money, horrible place and horrible body with skin infection

Offline JayEZ2K

dont waste your money, horrible place and horrible body with skin infection
Did you go? A review would be a helpful addition to this neutral review.

From her pictures, she looks unfit with skin infections or sores. A blow and go CIM would have been nice, but I wouldn't chance it due to the skin infections.