Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MagicMegan25 - Cambridge  (Read 2410 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6354494) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mymymy

Sorry I've been really bad a contributing here. Hope to fix that over time now.

External Link/Members Only

Booked for 30 mins - £100 - Incall at her hotel room.

Comms was fairly straight forward. Had her number on her profile and I tried to call but she didn't answer at the time and I followed up with a text and it was easy to arrange to arrange a date and time. She was based in a hotel just outside of the city but is easy to access by car. When the meet happened she gave really clear instructions on how to get to the room which was nice to avoid those awkward moments when you look suspicious by being lost in the corridors.

Appearance wise I would say the pics are quite accurate. You can see that she isn't a skinny girl but also doesn't claim to be. Great for those big natural boob lovers. Facially, I found her to be attractive. Has a septum piercing if you find that off putting but wasn't an issue with me. Tattoos are showing on her pictures with a few more on her feet and body.

met in the room and was offered a shower which I took and sorted payment on my way.

By the time I came out she was naked and was happy to get stuck straight in. no time wasting at all. Asked me what I liked and I told her that we'd feel each other out and see where it went.

OWO was really to my liking. she didn't seem to rush or try to go too hard too fast but I got the impression she would have had I asked for it.

After a while she asked if I wanted to rubber up and I was ready to switch. she asked me which position I wanted and moved straight into it.

Sex was good and she started talking a little dirty when I responded well to it, she ramped it up a bit more. She was happy for me to finish pretty much anywhere except her face I think (she offers CIM for extra). 

Had a bit of a chat after and was on my way. We mostly spoke about whether she would be coming back to the Cambridge area often and it does seem like a the moment she plans to be back fairly regularly. Throughout I got the feeling that she was comfortable and enjoying her work which put me at ease and I was out at about the correct time. There wasn't any clockwatching or any pressure to get me out.

Overall I was really happy with the meet. the quality was amongst the best I've had recently. She doesn't kiss in any way which is what my preference is and if she did I would consider a longer booking for a proper GFE like experience but without that I think these 30 mins sessions work well for me.

At £100 for 30 min booking it's on the expensive end of what I would be willing to pay and some may not see it as good value for money but given the current options available in Cambridge at the moment, whilst she will probably never make the top of my list due to the kissing thing, I would be happy to keep her on the list of people to visit when she is in the area.

Sorry if it's a bit fluffy but I really did enjoy myself.

Offline PilotMan

Offline funlovingguy

her profile say not mouth to mouth kissing was there any kissing at all in the meet

Offline PilotMan

her profile say not mouth to mouth kissing was there any kissing at all in the meet

She doesn't kiss in any way which is what my preference is and if she did I would consider a longer booking for a proper GFE like experience but without that I think these 30 mins sessions work well for me.

Offline jimbobted

Looks fun but no kissing is a deal breaker for me. Just feels too much like a sterile business transaction without. Just IMO.
Shame, she looks great. Pleased you had a good time OP.

Offline mymymy

Sorry that should read which isn’t my preference (i like to kiss)

She’s happy to do owo and also lick my nipples but didn’t try anything else

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I'd have hoped, thought, at 160 an hour she might  do a bit of  snogging, but says deffo no on her website and NO fingers either!!

Bit of good kissing can really make a punt excellent. Still miss Indian Cinnamon she was great for that:)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 08:36:15 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline funlovingguy

also i read in one of the forums that she used to work at a massage parlour northampton, and age also looks on lower side, i would anyways add 8-10 years for any WG