Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: agelica - Aberdeen  (Read 1414 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6871137) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline Nstiger

External Link/Members Only

Initial text took over 2 hrs to reply, but then managed to arrange a meet within the hour once she did reply, given address on George Street which is usually off putting for me but was already on plan B at this stage so went ahead.

Once in the area called for the buzzer number, asked to wait a couple of mins but English really good on the phone. Once in the flat I was really pleased with what I saw, I usually cringe when I read this in other reviews but genuinely think she looks better in the flesh than in her photos, although she has just added some new ones to her profile which are a recent accurate reflection. Very natural look and body, FaF in my opinion.

Handed over the £80 for HH, was offered OWO for an extra which I declined, she gets me aroused by rubbing her arse in my crotch then pulling my boxers down and giving me a good tug, she sits me down on the end of the bed, pops on the rubber and starts some good oral, she then turns round and sits on my cock, really enjoying things at this stage.

Asked her to lie on the bed so we could try some positions, this is where things starts to go downhill, as when I turn her round for some doggy I got a bit of a whiff, not enough to put me off completely but was noticeable, then she starts with all the "come for me baby" talk and obviously trying to hurry things on, was getting a good view from the wardrobe mirror so kept pounding away until I popped in the bag, got dressed and headed off.

Checked my phone when back out on the street and turns out I had only been in there 16 minutes.

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only

Initial text took over 2 hrs to reply, but then managed to arrange a meet within the hour once she did reply, given address on George Street which is usually off putting for me but was already on plan B at this stage so went ahead.

Once in the area called for the buzzer number, asked to wait a couple of mins but English really good on the phone. Once in the flat I was really pleased with what I saw, I usually cringe when I read this in other reviews but genuinely think she looks better in the flesh than in her photos, although she has just added some new ones to her profile which are a recent accurate reflection. Very natural look and body, FaF in my opinion.

Handed over the £80 for HH, was offered OWO for an extra which I declined, she gets me aroused by rubbing her arse in my crotch then pulling my boxers down and giving me a good tug, she sits me down on the end of the bed, pops on the rubber and starts some good oral, she then turns round and sits on my cock, really enjoying things at this stage.

Asked her to lie on the bed so we could try some positions, this is where things starts to go downhill, as when I turn her round for some doggy I got a bit of a whiff, not enough to put me off completely but was noticeable, then she starts with all the "come for me baby" talk and obviously trying to hurry things on, was getting a good view from the wardrobe mirror so kept pounding away until I popped in the bag, got dressed and headed off.

Checked my phone when back out on the street and turns out I had only been in there 16 minutes.
16 minutes out of a 30 minute booking is poor, along with the 2nd part of your review. I'll say no more as its your review :hi:
Cheers for the heads up :thumbsup:

Offline bluetable

Thanks for the review -- I notice she's now gone from Aberdeen.  It was a toss-up for me between this girl and seeing Gabi again, and I'm glad I saw Gabi by your review.  It was really really close run thing though - this girl is crazy hot to me. She's exactly my type in pretty much every way.  Well, except the crappy service and whiffy pussy!

Offline Nstiger

16 minutes out of a 30 minute booking is poor, along with the 2nd part of your review. I'll say no more as its your review :hi:
Cheers for the heads up :thumbsup:

Yes this could quite easily have slipped into a negative, could well have been if she wasn't so fit, plus her attitude wasn't bad in general.

Offline Nstiger

Thanks for the review -- I notice she's now gone from Aberdeen.  It was a toss-up for me between this girl and seeing Gabi again, and I'm glad I saw Gabi by your review.  It was really really close run thing though - this girl is crazy hot to me. She's exactly my type in pretty much every way.  Well, except the crappy service and whiffy pussy!

It was the opposite way for me, tried Gabi first but outwith walking distance, so ended up with this one as a plan B.

Wishing I hopped in a taxi now!

Offline bluetable

Yeah, sounds like Gabi was the better option here - she's probably less "hot" as I see it, but she's very pretty and gives great service.  More of a really attractive girl next door.  I think you might not be the only one put off by where she was - it was a pain to get to and she said business wasn't so good.