Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Melina - Earls Court  (Read 2406 times)

Offline iaimtomisbeheave

I met TSMelina two weeks ago as I was in earls court and had some time to kill. And a 15 min quickly yesterday as I was drunk and horny

External Link/Members Only.

Price £350 for 1.5hours (stayed nearly 2h girl isn't a clockwatcher the quicky was 70£

Comms hit and miss the booking was quick but when I got there I had to wait 10/15 I assumed  shes with a client i did explain fully what i wanted in the text because of hidden extras I've found with the WGs

The Place. a small ground floor 1room/bathroom in a hotel in warwick Street in earls court

The Girl go into the room i say personally quiet pretty shes Brazilian and has natural curves. And quiet tall at least 6ft the ad said she was 35 i suspect shes a bit older. the photos are very edited but irl she didn't disappoint   when I got into the room she Greated me in just  negligee tits and arse we said chatted what I want made me feel very at ease im quiet the bottonm with ts girls. She is a party girl I will give you that warning if thats not your thing maybe just do her quicky punt.

Her cock is about 6-8 didn't get time to gage it tbh but very girthy taken bigger see my other review but still enough to make me wince.

The punt we fucked for nearly 45 straight mainly owo and her pounding me for at least 20min doggy legs up in the air she ended up Cumming on my face we sat and chatted  after I mentioned I was looking to film at some point quote me an extra 200/500£  depending what I wanted to film

The quicky bored had an hour to kill felt they time when you need to cum traveled from  marlyebone as had time to kill  had a quick blowjob from here and then fucked her doggy blew my load left as I had to go back for a meet all in all scratch that itch. This was exactly 15 mins as she had a client waiting.

All in all 8/10 maybe a 9. The hotel rooms always niggle me but shes a great fuck tbh
And I will be going back
Sorry for the bad spelling and grammar  using my phone and I for a E for in in gcse English

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 03:05:37 pm by iaimtomisbeheave »

Offline ptt67

Are you confident the girl you saw was indeed the girl in the pics? I saw a girl a couple of years ago (good experience) who advertised herself as Bruniah with a number of those pics on LTS - she certainly wasn't anything like 6' tall and was a good deal younger than 35 (imo).

Offline iaimtomisbeheave

Yeah pretty sure ironicly she recognised me from a punt last year immediately I didn't remember her. I would say she's in her 40s at least maybe late 40s. Life hasn't been kind to her I think last I saw her she was in a swanky flat in Paddington now shes working at hotel.  Also probably the amount of drugs doesn't help. Honestly for me shes pretty fucking hot and a good fuck. If you don't want to commit do a quicky for 70£ that way if your disappointed your not out much.