Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manu Kitten TS - South Kensington  (Read 2519 times)

Offline Rowland

Well I had seen some chatter from punters about going to see Manu, but despite promises TTOFTT no one has stepped up to the plate.

I went to see her this afternoon in her neat basement flat off the Gloucester Road. Comms were easy. Her English is good enough to hold a conversation. £200 for the hour. Gave her an hour’s notice. She was on time. She did the magic door trick. In person she is very beautiful. Better than her photos, and more petite than on her web page. Pert breasts on a slim frame always does it for me.

She confirmed beforehand that she was versatile but the vibe I got was more passive. I had also checked that she did OWO and DFK.

Paperwork over with, we got down to the business. Lots of DFK. I gave her OWO. Her dick is quite small and very thin. Perhaps 5 inches at most. She struggled to maintain an erection. I noticed some hormone patches which would account for it. She gives good OWO but not for very long and was in a bit of a rush to get me going and to fuck her.

She sat on my face and loves having her balls and tits licked.
I asked if she could fuck me first. She seemed a bit surprised. She fucked me in doggy and prone bone for about 5 mins before she lost wood.

I suggested that I fuck her. She wanted doggy. I am really quite big and had a struggle to get it in. She tore off the rubber and suggested BB. I said definitely not and with a lot of lube I eventually got inside. She’s very tight but can take a pounding. She again tried to hurry me along with all sorts of encouraging noises. I think that she was in a bit of discomfort. We moved to Mish and DFK. She has the most wonderful body.

I came in the bag 40 mins after we had started.

We chatted easily. She is a very nice girl with a good sense of humour. She will be in London for 2 months and has a “boyfriend” (she used the inverted commas). I left on the hour feeling a bit meh.

It’s difficult to put my finger on why this was not a 10/10 punt. Certainly the girl is a 10, but the sex was a low positive.

I wouldn’t go back. She is certainly not in the Leticia Close territory. I like my Tgirls to be really dirty in bed, and Manu just wasn’t. It was just a bit vanilla.

Offline TheMagnet

Thanks for the review Rowland.  Why a positive?

Offline Rowland

On reflection, The Magnet, you are right. Initially my thoughts were that she had an absolutely banging body and was a genuinely nice and funny person….however, she had trouble maintaining an erection; was OK with BB; and was a little bit too passive. I initially classed her as a low positive on the basis that it wasn’t too bad. Can the moderator change my rating to a neutral please.

Offline QuirkyCharmer

Well I had seen some chatter from punters about going to see Manu, but despite promises TTOFTT no one has stepped up to the plate.

Ah, yes... I'm the guilty party on that score.  Sorry, mate... I wasn't able to get her on the phone on my open day, and ended up reviewing a post-op girl instead. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=354768.0