Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Martha xx - Chelmsford  (Read 2013 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5792184) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline PeteJ50

External Link/Members Only
There are mixed reviews on Martha but I decided to go anyway.
Meet was all sorted by text £80 for half hour.
Flat was just outside the town center and was pretty clean.
Martha is about 5ft max and she has a great body.
Started of with very light kissing, she says she doesn't like kissing much even though her profile says fk
She doesn't mind kissing anywhere else.
I went down on her was all clean and tidy
Owo on me but it  didn't last long. probably would have carried on if I had pushed it.
Condom on and she climbed on top, what a sight.
Changed into mish and filled the bag.
Martha is a little hottie and I would go back
Was probably in and out in 20 mins
Cleaned up and left

Offline belamy85

A brave punt given how many negative reviews she has. In fact they are the majority. Not sure I would have chanced it, so thanks for the review. What made you take the plunge? Though I have to admit her photos are v tempting!

Offline radioman33

Probably worth the risk being with a beauty like her at them prices.

Offline PeteJ50

A brave punt given how many negative reviews she has. In fact they are the majority. Not sure I would have chanced it, so thanks for the review. What made you take the plunge? Though I have to admit her photos are v tempting!

to be honest there wasnt much available and her pics looked good.
I knew I was taking a punt and just decided it would be a pd

Offline pythago

Given that her profile says "Passionate GFE/French Kissing" and you were out in 20min, this could have been a neutral in my view.

I suppose you haven't tried ro?
Pictures look tempting, but negative feedback is hard to overlook.
Given that I wasted a bit of money recently on so/so punts, I am really looking forward to some positive experience.