Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Larissa - touring Milton Keynes  (Read 1298 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4245454) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Flair99

Larissa's profile: External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Saw Larissa was in the area and the profile photos looked great. Did some research on this site but looks like the profile has been recycled. Decided to for it anyway.

Made contact by text. Comms good and agreed 30 minute booking for £100. Venue well known punting apartments in Oldbrook area. Now  I specifically asked if DFK and her cumming was included and was told (to my surprise) definitely yes. You know what's coming (or what didn't in a literal sense!).

Arrived and was let in. Initially delighted. She's a stunner and just like her photos. Facially very pretty, slim smooth body, large fake tits and a nice 6 inch cock.

Both stripped off and I went to kiss her. Not even a peck on the lips, nevermind tongues. I knew where this was going. Started exploring her amazing body and then performed oral on her hard cock. Fairly quickly she stopped me then put a condom on me for oral.

Not a bad blowjob but told her to stop as I wanted to play with her. Started giving her oral but again got told to stop and to fuck her. A bit of lube and I was pounding her tight arse. Tried to wank her but she was stopping me. She then said (in not great English) "extra for me to come". Decided to just pound her until I blew my load.

No help cleaning up. Asked her why she told me kissing and her cum was included. She replied it wasn't her writing the messages and they shouldn't have said it.

Positive was she's a looker but reneging on promised services made it a negative for me.