Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelfitness - PostOP - Leeds City Center  (Read 1309 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5649090) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Thelatitude0

I was not planning at all to have punt after my last deceiving experience (see my previous reviews).

I knew Angel since she was TS Preop and I follow her on her social media.  She's mainly based in London.

I was very surprised to discover she's touring in Leeds - External Link/Members Only - she told me she will stay in Leeds until start of next week and then will move to another city.  :cool:

This punt happen very recently. Price paid £200 for 1 Hour - OWO, COB, DFK and protected sex in various positions.

The Booking - Comunication is handled by the girl itself - no maid - which make thing very smooth. I pre book 2 days before and we agreed the time. On the day I sent a message 2 hours before just to reconfirm again. A few minutes before I had one last message with all the instructions about how to access her incall place.

The Place - She received on a serviced apartment neary the Train Station in Leeds, maybe 5 minutes walks. It was fit for purpose with a nice bed and a clean shower.

The Girl - I booked Angel in order to thick 2 of my fetiche - a very gym fit girl and a Postop - I was always intrigued to see and feel how is a Postop vagina. I was not dissapointed.
Angel body is one the "best" I have seen in my life. I would even say she's one level above Candice bodywise. No need to say she's have some surgery done, lips, boobs and maybe bum.
Her skin is smooth, her fake tities are perfect to her frame, she got a six packs and very tiny waiste. Her ass is to die for, very peachy round and nice to grab.  :scare:
The only "critics" about the girl is her Height - She's 5"8 - and when she's wearing heels she's taller than 60% of the male population in UK.

The Action -  Angel speak a bit of english but sometimes I was struggling due to her pronunciation and I had to repeat myself a few times - but no need for Translator as we switched to spanish.
She welcomed me with a nice Deep french kiss and asked me if I had anything specific in my mind. I confirmed to her I like punt starting GFE and becoming more and more PSE.

We stripped and she started to dance for me doing a nice streap tease. Agin her body is insane (pictures are very accurate). Then when both were naked we moved to bed.
I started to touch her body and I was surprised to discover a piercing just above what is supposed to be her "clitoris". She started OWO on me, her technique is very good almost excelent - she nearly took me to edge.

After a few minutes it was my time to explore her body, and I my say her vagina is a job well done - very few peoples will know it's not a "natural" one.
She smelled and tasted very fresh and she was very responsive and guiding me on how to make her climax. Being honest I am not sure I was able to give her an orgasm.

Then I told her it was time to fuck - and she reached to the comdom and applied it with her mouth. We started straight away with her on doggy position, which I believe it's her favorite position and also her forte.
The view of her Ass it's wonderful and God this can take a very hard pounding. She started with some dirty talk and I was carried by the ambiance.
We changed a few times positions to mish and CowGirl, after a few minutes I started to sweat and I decided to come over her boobs. It was fantastic.

We started to discuss general life things - and she told me she's from Rio, so if someone needs advise about what to do in Rio - she can help  :lol:

Then we started round 2 and it was the same but this time with more "energy" or at least the rest of the energy I had on the tank.

She's offered A-level but at steep extra of £100.

Would I return?  Well she's not on the lower bracket - but I found her to be very enthusiastic and a great fuck. So I would say yes, depending on the situation - Yes I would return.

:drinks: