Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jessicarabbit_milf - Last minute change in cambridge  (Read 3767 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5233743) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline tomtom1

So i was set on a punt after a little time off. I headed to cambridge to meet "mimi" after reading some good personal reviews of her now that she is back. Mimi link below. However i agreed 7pm meet and was told at 6:45 after paying for parking (and driving an hour) that the room was not ready?!?! And wont be ready till later so i had to cancel as i didnt have the time to wait potentially hours.
External Link/Members Only

So that led to a brief review into AW and i noticed jessicarabbit_milf. You get some info on her if you search the digits and she seemed a bit hit or miss, nevertheless i sent off a text and a reply was instantly recieved and to my joy she was available. Address sent to local hotel near David Lloyds gym and off i went.
Arrived and sent room number promply

The girl
She is as would expect. Real "bimbo" look about her, big enhanced boobs, nice and slim/toned. So far so good. Greeted with kiss on cheek and money exchanged. First flag was that i was 100% sure it was £90 for 30mins prior to leaving however, she informed me it was £100. By this time i was done caring and willfully gave up the money.

The act
What ensued was a slight massage on my back with really nice reach-throughs to bring the big guy to attention. Then i was flipped over and brought to life fully with a bit of an oily handjob. Then i was moved to the end of the bed and recieved a very nice blowjob/titwank for around 5 mins. Then on with the rubber and she pushed my back, so my legs were dangling on the floor and jumped on reverse cowgirl where she was standing on the floor. It was a great sight and really got me going. So much so that very quickly i felt as though i was goimg to cum so asked her to slow down. She did, for about 5 SECONDS!!! then was straight back at it. Naturally this made me finish in the bag

After we had a friendly chat, she wanted some locations further north of Cambridge to visit and suggested Huntingdon but i suggested she may have more luck in Peterborough.

So why the neutral? She was pretty, good big boobs and good oral, good sex but i felt i was rushed slightly. I wanted to drag it out but i could tell she was not going to allow it. All in all i think i was in and out in 20mins with 5 mins talking so i dont fully feel i got value for money at that price

Would i return? I would, but i would do an hour even though it is crazy pricing but she was a kinky one and i would deffo need to get two loads out
External Link/Members Only

Offline webpunter

Fine reporting
Deffo one two to keep an eye on
HL is +1  :thumbsup:
Hardly crazy pricing for cheb heaven

but i would do an hour even though it is crazy pricing

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dazz1976

How slim would you say Tom, I know we all have a different prospectives on this. Her Onlyfans shows she’s not as lean as she was? But they could be pre covid vids? She’s out these up on AW & her Whatsapp. Are they current?

« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 10:09:47 am by Dazz1976 »

Offline tomtom1

Ah man, from what i can remember she was slim, nothing decieving at all. It was all a bit of a blur but im sure she was as slim as depicted

Offline romeolee

yes i have met her, not cheap but was very hot. The bottom pic in the above post (shiny red/brown dress looking to her left) with a clear shot of her face is exactly how i remember her looking.