Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review: sammygirl2 - Milton Keynes  (Read 1081 times)

Offline alexcas

I had an enjoyable 45-min session with sammygirl2: External Link/Members Only .

She lives approximately 2 miles away from the Milton Keynes train station in a decent neighbourhood overviewing a small park.  Her apartment is a bit run down but reasonably spacious with a living room attached to kitchen and a good size bedroom.  After I entered the apartment, she offered me a glass of wine while I declined.  I paid her and sat down on a couch.  When she immediately sat on my lap without any invitation, I knew this was going to be a good session.

Sammy is nearly 6' tall with a well-toned slightly muscular body.  We undressed each other and hugged, rubbing our cocks together and then with my cock feeling up her ass from outside.  She is at least 4" taller than me and so this felt really sexy because I love trannies the feel of going David against Goliath.  She sensed that I wanted to be dominant and was willing to accommodate it. She has a few piercings including one in her tongue and one on her cock.  I was not comfortable with that and that was the only negative in this session.

She gave a good blowjob with me lying on her back.  Because her cock is pierced, I did not return the favor but otherwise 69 with such a hardbody would have been just perfect.  Afterwards, I fucked her doggy.  I had condom on and came in her ass.  Afterwards, she said that I should have waited and cum inside her mouth.  So, the agenda is set for our next session.

I just wish she was not pierced on tongue and cock but some others might actually get turned on by that.  I paid £80 for this 45-minute session and recommend her highly.