Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pennelope Paris - Sheffield  (Read 2853 times)

Offline shuggiebear33

It's taken me some time to write this review. Needless to say I will have to buy a hood or gimp mask if I’m going to continue with my habit or obsession for Tgirls. Pennelope wanted to video our session and as much as the thought of that was a real turn on, I was also worried about exposure, so she was discrete enough not to show my face. I visited Pennelope towards the end of last year and it was yet another five-star faultless experience with a TGirl. She’s right up there with the best I’ve been with just about on a par with Angie (Bella Angel XXL) and Petri but I’ll not compare because it’s not fair and all the Tgirls I’ve been with have been great (5/5 every one of them) and each had their own uniqueness or strengths. I’ll also lay out the review the way the anal folk like it.

Communications: these were fine. The problem I had was that I couldn’t find her street, even though it was a main street in Sheffield. I walked around the canal for what seemed like an hour before asking someone who finally knew what street I was on and that it coincided with the address she’d given me. Another problem I have is that I always ditch my normal phone and carry a throw away mobile which is slow and doesn’t have the same ease of use or apps. Someone eventually told me the building and address I was looking for “was right over there”. By now I was late but to her credit, Pennelope never seemed annoyed or frustrated at my inconveniencing of her, even on the phone.
She simply called or texted to ask if I was still coming.
I had been driving up from Cambridge.
As soon as my business was completed that day, I made a call to Amanda Lima TS who was in town the night before but by the time I called her, she had left to go back to London, so Pennelope was actually a back-up plan as I drove north with Ariana Petit in Glasgow or a duo with Sabrina and Anita (who were in Liverpool) also options. I just wasn’t sure I could handle two or if I was up for that on this particular day.
That initial call to Pennelope set the tone. She told me she was dominant and I told her good because I was submissive, so it was the perfect scenario. I’d only discovered Pennelope just before my business trip. I thought she looked a bit like Dani Behr or Gemma Atkinson but I liked her perfect face, lips and the blond hair in that black shiny PVC leotard.
I couldn’t wait to get there but Pennelope must have thought I was intending to get there straight away or that I was already in Sheffield, so there were a couple of calls or texts between us to ask where I was etc. The time I’d given her was only a rough idea of when I’d get there and there was a football match on in town, so the roads were busier than I would have liked and I was a bit stressed out on arrival.

Accommodation: Her apartment was nice. In the foyer, I bumped into a group of flirtatious girls who were very nice to me and had me thinking about how I used to be totally straight but taking cock up the ass was on my mind and the excitement and prospect of that outshone those gorgeous girls. I can’t remember the floor number I think it was the 7th but she was pretty high up and I found her apartment number easily enough. Once inside, it was clean, a decent size, well-lit and Pennelope was kind enough not to over darken the room. I like to be able to see their beauty.

Experience: I'm not going to talk about price and duration. I got what she advertised and for the duration she advertised or to my satisfaction.
As soon as she opened the door, I knew I had made a great choice. She greeted me wearing high heels, fishnet hold ups and wore a leotard which also covered her arms in sheer see-through and created a choker look around her neck. It’s one she wears in her photos and she simply looked stunning. Every bit as gorgeous as her pictures.
She was tall, equally as tall as me but had enough muscle for me to know she'd be boss. I really couldn’t believe how stunning she looked and I was about to enjoy this experience now that I'm becoming more relaxed about being with transgenders and the act of homosexual sex. I had every intention of swallowing her cum and letting her do whatever she wanted with me.
I had an outfit I wanted to wear to make me feel like a woman and I wanted to be treated like a whore or dirty little sissy slut and that’s exactly what Pennelope did with me.
Her lips were amazing, beautifully painted and prominent. She had no fake tits or anything, she had a flat chest. I actually like that anyway and as long as their faces are nice and their lipstick is on, I’m fine with the flat chest look. Indeed one of my favourite celebrity Tgirl’s is Domino Pressley and I think I preferred her before the boob job and Khloe Kay is exceptional too.
I was allowed some time to freshen up beforehand, then when I returned to the room, there was this moment when Pennelope was standing at the opposite side of the room and she just looked awesome. I remember thinking, I can’t believe what I’m seeing here. This is perfect.
She walked up to me, by now I’m dressed in a crotchless catsuit and she spat on my face, told me to open my mouth and it got spat into as well. She grabbed a gentle hold of my hair and forced me down to suck her cock. I could have sucked it for hours, it tasted good, it was smooth all over and I was fine with her if she’d decided to explode into my mouth. I never rimmed her but would have liked to.
I sucked the underside of her scrotum though and did my best to give her a nice girlie blow job. I’m not sure my technique is good but I tried to pleasure her and hope I did. She gave me some slaps and some nice verbals about being her bitch but she had a tendency to force her dick down my throat as far as it would go. She was testing my gag reflux but I’m not big into that. I like a bit of that but not too much. I have a weak stomach for it and I was nervous and didn't want to vomit.
Her body was golden brown tanned and her legs were incredible. I just loved being down there submitting to her. Hugging her legs like she was my true master. She showed me an expertly made clip of us in action merging two videos and asked if she could post it on her ‘Only Fans’, I said yes as my face wasn't in it.

It was then back to the action, she told me she wanted to fuck my ass and I wasn’t going to turn down that opportunity, so she began fucking me and must have done so for a good ten or fifteen minutes or so or what felt like it. It hurt going in and it was hard to take but I sniffed on those poppers and tried my best not to cry out like the bitch she’d turned me into. I wanted it all and got it all. She wanted me on my hands and knees with my back arched and did me dogging style. I don’t remember what other positions we tried. I would have liked missionary but she seemed to prefer doggy.
I was nervous and shaking like a leaf and as a result of the hard pumping I was getting and the fact she was videoing it, maybe I was having an orgasm like one other Tgirl had done to me before but I lost my boner perhaps because of that worry or the nerves.
She was effectively pumping a limped dick sissy and despite loving every second of it, I was wondering why my dick had gone soft?
She took her dick out my ass and made me suck her again. I didn’t really want to be doing that because it had just been up my own ass but she had been wearing a condom as far as I’m aware. A few more spits in the face and mouth, combined with a slight grasp of my neck in a choke and I ended up not only being hard again but cumming too soon on the bed. I think she was surprised by how I’d just cum when she wasn’t touching my dick and neither was I but I find myself getting so turned on by TGirls that I can’t handle the excitement, it's a level beyond women for me.

I was sore, I had been well and truly used and she turned and said “oh, you’ve cum but I want to fuck your ass some more”. I was shattered.
My face must have looked a picture, like someone who has just been screwed to the point of defeat but I wouldn’t want to refuse her and would have taken more, if she'd insisted or made me. Indeed I’d be happy to be her gimp for a week and be used every hour on the hour but she must have known I was done. Again, there was no cumming on the part of the TGirl and that’s one of the things I was hoping for this time. I wanted her to cum on my face or even in my mouth for a first time but I never got to taste her milk. Maybe next time!
I walked away with a gaping hole and found it hard to walk or sit down for a while but I enjoyed every second of it.
It made me realise though that as much as I like to watch sexually aggressive shemales on other guys, I’m maybe more into gentle domination and a slow more seductive screwing. I wanted it hard on this occasion and that's what I got but she's energetic and not for the faint hearted.
I’d love to be told to lie flat on my stomach and for one to lie on top and just screw me with their hair going over my face, while they nibble on my ear like Camilla De Castro did to a guy in one of her videos while I see myself being screwed in a mirror. Pennelope is full of energy and power and for those who like it rough, she’s ideal and no doubt about it, she’s a natural dom. She was superior to me in every way! I’m just happy she gave me an hour of her time and was able to let me be her sissy slut.

Would I go back to see her again? of course I would.
Would I recommend her, yes very much so.

She's currently in Manchester and she seems to be linking up with an exceptional looking Tgirl called Nicole Hills, so I'll keep an eye out and will see if they are ever in Glasgow or Edinburgh.

Offline TomTank

Online jonnw16

.Experience: I'm not going to talk about price and duration. I got what she advertised and for the duration she advertised or to my satisfaction.

Offline TomTank

Experience: I'm not going to talk about price and duration. I got what she advertised and for the duration she advertised or to my satisfaction.

Yep I missed that bit, however the challenge is she doesn't advertise any price or duration.
Also, price and duration are quite fundamental to the information people want from a review.

Offline shuggiebear33

150 for the hour but if I'd given her 200 then it was worth it.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 04:04:37 pm by shuggiebear33 »

Offline TomTank

Thanks Shuggie, good to know ..... be careful though, nobody likes suggestions of a higher price in case they see it as good advice  :cool: