Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leticia Close TS - Victoria - Great punt  (Read 2268 times)

Offline sterlingarcher90

TS Review - if not your thing leave now.

External Link/Members Only

Arranged a meet by text on Saturday, good directions and nice flat in Victoria. Parking is a bit difficult around there but it was the weekend and I found a good spot a 3min walk away, near Gail’s Bakery (also worth a visit). 200/hr I paid 400/2hrs.

She’s only around until 1st November so if you’ve been thinking about it but haven’t gone yet, do so. She said she’s been working everyday for 1 year now and needs a break to refresh.

Looks - this is an objective thing. She towered over me with her heels on (she’s 6’1 without them) and had on black lingerie when I arrived. A true Amazonian look. She carries it well. This is a hard one to explain, but with her hair out and while she’s standing/sitting/laying on her back she looks fabulous. It’s when she’s on top of you or above you is when you can see the droop of her boob job and the facial surgery she has had. If it’s bothering you ask her to untie her hair, tying her hair up and she likes to takes away from the look. Rock hard tits but nice shape, great curvy cock. Fabulous ass, truly. Overall 7/10. Her only fans/ online presence should give you a good idea on looks.

Service - 10/10. She was great. Offered me a shower which I took, was waiting for me on the bed on my return. I joined her on the bed, we had a quick chat about what I wanted - which was for her to top - I was really in the mood to be seriously fucked hence why I chose her.

After our quick chat we kissed, the kissing got deeper, hands everywhere, I sucked her to full attention, a slightly awkward suck at times suck because of the way it curves, but she’s good at slightly adjusting herself or your head to make it better. She loves to be deepthroated. She then said ‘my turn’ and gave me fantastic oral without. Soft and wet. Next she started to fuck me, started slowly in mish to ease me in, then built up a good rhythm into a great fuck. She pounds away very well and almost relentlessly at times, great touching and kissing during the sex.

She flipped me over for some more fucking, again great touching kissing and dirty talk during the sex. Then we took a little break, I extended to 2 hrs, then we sucked and fucked more. I normally go versatile but she was topping so well I just asked for more, she absolutely pounded me for another half hour, wanked me to completion whilst fucking me, great orgasm. I was spent, didn’t ask for any more. Took a shower, lovely chat, told me no rush and to take my time.

In conclusion, a fabulous experience. I’ve never been fucked so well. Sofia is a damn close second but Leticia really has a way with her cock. Overall 9/10 highly recommended. She’s a great time but a bit marmite in the looks department, each to their own.

Happy punting all!