Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indigo Blue - Central Birmingham  (Read 2157 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5600902) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline _Rust_

External Link/Members Only

Saw Indigo just under 2 months ago in Birmingham, in a serviced apartment near the Arcadian. Price was £100 - standard half hour rate of £90 plus £10 for OWO.

I'd seen some promising reviews from the SW board so I decided to take the plunge.

Comms
Booked via text in the morning for later in the day, postcode confirmed and I let her know later I was still going to make it. Door number given as I arrived and I got in after someone had come in to see the concierge. I went by unnoticed as they were sorting check-in.

The Girl
Very laid back, attractive mixed race girl with braids and a slim size 8 body with pierced nipples. Was dressed quite casually and left her socks on all booking which I found amusing.

I took a shower and was asked if I wanted water or juice, I went for the water.

Action
Nice DFK into a kneeling blowjob from Indigo, this is where she excels as she kept it slow and sensual but had periods of proper deepthroat with eye contact, I laid down to let this continue until I decided I didn't want the half hour to end prematurely so went down on her. A bit of a response but I think she enjoys sex more as when we got going she was quite energetic, as well as tight which was a nice bonus. We were in CG when it went a bit South...

A loud banging at the door began which didn't stop, she had to hop off, put on a gown and answer it. I was starting to get a bit anxious about who it could be (police, pimp or some undesirable?) But it turned out it was someone asking for something linked to the accommodation booking. When she got back she explained, asked if we could continue and I agreed, but I'd need that magic deepthroat to get a second wind  :)

That followed by a second condom on and sex in doggy and legs over the shoulders mish sealed the deal. I did ask her if I could stick a digit in her ass but she declined saying she hadn't prepared.

Afterwards she huddled in close and was chatting for a while, very apologetic about the interruption earlier.

I showered again as it was a hot day, then left. I would see her again but it all depends on availability on both sides, she switches between Brum and Bristol and I'm around in the city less and less now.

Overall
I would recommend, appreciate her pricing model may put a few off, but her attitude to the booking is very good in my experience.

:drinks:

Offline iceman-76

Good review apart from the disruption. She looks just like my type. I'll have to keep an eye out for when she's back in brum. On to the HL she goes.

Offline alabama1

Thanks for another great review. Another one for the hotlist.  :thumbsup:

Offline Prince

Has anybody got her number by any chance?

I'm in B'ham in a few weeks and it looks like AW has kicked her out due to not verifying herself.

P