Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS review - Yaya Luscious - Slough (incall)  (Read 10842 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6355089) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline LNDNman

Link: External Link/Members Only

Time: 30mins
Price paid : £100
Girl: Pretty and sexy TS girl. Very welcoming and friendly, with a good energy and appetite to please
Comms: responsive and easy to arrange, all by text
Looks: Exactly as her photos. Very naturally attractive, wears a small amount of make-up but maintains a very natural feminine beauty
Ass: No implants or fillers, lovely and clean, good to rim, no hair.
Attitude: 09/10 - excellent attitude, everything was done with enthusiasm. I happened to be about 45min late due to traffic problems getting there. Kept her informed but she was very understanding and obviously I was genuine and she could see that and didn’t make an issue of it like some girls.
Venue: Crappy looking building which used to be an office block or something, converted into flats in centre of Slough near the Police Station. Not a bad place for a punt though once you are inside. Shower facilities absolutely fine with products etc.
Experience: i was planning on taking a quick shower when I arrived, but Yaya wasn’t interested in that and unzipped me and went straight for my cock OWO which was good. Eye contact was good and her technique was good but not outstanding.
Moved onto bed to lay back whilst she rode cow girl, very good in this position, lots of DFK throughout the meet and she was clearly enjoying herself. Changed a couple of positions, including mush and doggy then onto having her legs over my shoulders whilst I wanted her off and then exited so that I could take off the jonny before I came over her tits…mmmh. She licked a bit of the cum up using her fingers and then moving her tits towards her face.
Good punt, with a friendly girl and easy to get on with.

Would I return: Yes

Photos
Below photos are the ones from her profile, all are accurate representations.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Lewboy

Nice review! Quick question, did she manage to stay hard while you were fucking her?

Offline LNDNman

Nice review! Quick question, did she manage to stay hard while you were fucking her?

We did have a bit of 69 action at one point before I fucked her and she was hard and enjoying it, but once I started fucking her she did not stay hard. She did get hard again though as the session went on and I was fucking her with her legs over my shoulders and wanking her at the same time. She didn’t cum though.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 10:46:45 am by LNDNman »

Offline Al

i think you left out the key info in any TS review, how big was her 'tool' (as they say)

Offline LNDNman

i think you left out the key info in any TS review, how big was her 'tool' (as they say)

You know what… I did forget that. It was not massive, probably 5 inches, not cut. Nice suckable, hairless sack.

Offline Dangermouse82

Never done a ts before. Nice review. What is her ass like. Decent size or small.

Offline LNDNman

Never done a ts before. Nice review. What is her ass like. Decent size or small.

Her ass is tight, it would look nice in yoga pants. But she is fairly petite so it’s not a curvy ass or anything.

Offline BooBoo

Hi, a good review of a very pretty TS girl.

What's her English like?

Offline Type937GTS

New revealing photo on AW profile 🍆

You know what… I did forget that. It was not massive, probably 5 inches, not cut. Nice suckable, hairless sack.

Offline lamboman

Nice review hope she tours near me.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Voyager

You are lucky to have received the level of service you have.  My meeting with her was below average.  She is a nice looking girl and quite tall for a Thai girl.  Tanned skin.

It was all a bit of a rush.  She asked if she could top me with a very flaccid cock but settled down to being fucked.  She was not happy about my size and during the limited action we had kept saying are you done bla bla bla.  I am above average size but not huge.  Anyhow, there is lot else we could have gotten up to not requiring hard fucking but it was all rushed and impersonal.

Finished with CIM and I think she swallowed it mostly.  Her cock was soft throughout.

Her mates came in the flat in middle of the meeting and she seemed a bit concerned which made me concerned but then she said it is ok but got up and put a shirt on and went out to speak with her.

Offline TheMagnet

Offline LNDNman

You are lucky to have received the level of service you have.  My meeting with her was below average.  She is a nice looking girl and quite tall for a Thai girl.  Tanned skin.

It was all a bit of a rush.  She asked if she could top me with a very flaccid cock but settled down to being fucked.  She was not happy about my size and during the limited action we had kept saying are you done bla bla bla.  I am above average size but not huge.  Anyhow, there is lot else we could have gotten up to not requiring hard fucking but it was all rushed and impersonal.

Finished with CIM and I think she swallowed it mostly.  Her cock was soft throughout.

Her mates came in the flat in middle of the meeting and she seemed a bit concerned which made me concerned but then she said it is ok but got up and put a shirt on and went out to speak with her.

Yeah, sounds like your experience wasn’t so good. It was definitely different for me.

I’ve finally got round to seeing Leeya now though and to be honest, my initial thoughts were that I preferred the look of Yaya, but actually Leeya is very attractive herself and her service was definitely more personal and enjoyable than I experienced with Yaya even.

If I had the choice to return to see Yaya or Leeya, I would choose Leeya.

Offline TheMagnet

Yeah, sounds like your experience wasn’t so good. It was definitely different for me.

I’ve finally got round to seeing Leeya now though and to be honest, my initial thoughts were that I preferred the look of Yaya, but actually Leeya is very attractive herself and her service was definitely more personal and enjoyable than I experienced with Yaya even.

If I had the choice to return to see Yaya or Leeya, I would choose Leeya.

Agreed, i enjoyed both but Leeya was much better.

Yaya is hot and very passable but i can tell she was keen to finish the session asap.

Leeya is slim, toned and gorgeous and very responsive.  Need to see her again!  ;)