Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexandra pink27 - Massage, Lapdance HE in E1 Whitechapel, Aldgate East  (Read 2976 times)

23 review(s) for Alexandra pink27 (22 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 2ne1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services: Massage, HE, Lapdance, Assjob, Edging, B2B
Cost: 45 mins £85

Texted Alexandra and arranged to meet in 1 hours time. While the comms were not perfect we did end up meeting.

Alex is slim and toned body. She was very friendly on entrance and offered me a drink. She then briefly explained what her services were and how the meet would go. She would massage me for a bit then offer a sensual handjob with a lapdance and grinding if I wanted. Alex's massage was very lacklustre not particularly sensual and not good enough to get any knots out. I was not really here for a great massage though. After about halfway through Alex turned me over and started a very sensual B2B experience. While B2B is not really my thing Alex's amazing body mixed in with her breathing into my ear and reaching back to touch my dick really got me going.

After rubbing her body against mine for a while wanking me off Alex offered a lapdance. Of course, I agreed! she said do I want to stand up or sit down. I opted to sit down and enjoy the view and she seductively danced getting closer and closer to me. her ass rubbing against my dick. She eventually positioned herself so my dick was placed nicely on her ass as she grinded and rubbed on me. While it did not feel amazing just the view of my dick being rubbed against her ass was amazing.

Back to the bed Alex continued her sensual experience. she lay next to me. I could feel her breath on my neck. My hands were exploring her body while she worked her magic on me. Eventually, I was going to cum soon so i got her to go on all 4's like a pseudo 69 position so i could play with her amazing ass while watching her hand wank me off. This position was amazing and i quickly blew my load.

I was promptly cleaned up by alex with wet wipes and offered a shower. On return to the room we had a little chat and i was offered a fanta. It was ice cold and the perfect refresher after a session like that. I paid alex the money and hopped out the room with a bounce in my step.

100% would see again as it was a great sensual experience.

For pics see this post: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=286442.0

Offline B00bN00b

Nice mate. Been on my HL for a long time now. Would you say she was facially attractive or pretty?

Offline Ladeeda

Nice mate. Been on my HL for a long time now. Would you say she was facially attractive or pretty?

I've seen her a couple of times - I find her facially attractive, quite a sexy look. I think I've compared her before to Roxy from EastEnders.