Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dulce-LatinaTS / Dulce Valentina - London Elephant and Castle  (Read 6894 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6235966) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline y101y

External Link/Members Only
+447763545834

Decided I was up for a bit if cock play recently so visited this new(?) TS despite not finding any reviews for her on here.

Comms:
Very good call and then text with details. Willing to see me with relatively short notice (20 min).

Flat:
About a 5-10 walk from E&C. Not glamorous but clean and functional. Went in the day so not sure how street feels at night but I suspect it’s perfectly fine if you keep your wits about you.

Girl:
Advertises as a TS, but I suspect she’d be categorised as a Transvesite on here (no tits). Still, an attractive girl, dressed very sexy in stockings and some sort of leather top thing. Looked very good, although her legs are quite strong so if you’re interested in thin, delicate looking legs, this one isn’t for you.

Her arse is fantastic, plump and great shape. She had on a g-string which looked superb and got me going right away. Her cock was pressing against those panties in the most inviting way, which is the biggest turn on for me. She’s not massively hung but has a decent sized and a nicely shaped cock, hard as a rock throughout the session.

The experience:
Very welcoming from the start. Quickly sorted paper work (£100 for 30 min) then she led a passionate session. Lots of kissing followed by some great sucking. I returned the favour and sucked her as well, which I don’t always do. I’m not sure if she can cum but at one point she was grinding her cock into my chest and belly (sounds strange but made sense in the moment) and I felt something hit my lap, maybe cum or pre-cum? Anyway, not a big deal for me.

It was only a half hour session but not rushed at all. After trading bj’s a few times and lots of kissing and cuddling, finished by wanking all over her floor. The intention was to do it in her mouth (she was happy to oblige) but got off track when I momentarily lost the erection and she helped me get it back with kisses, but I popped before she could get back on her knees.

A very pleasant 30 min spent. I’ll definitely see her again, next time maybe for an hour.

Not the most convincing trans girl but still quite attractive, nice hard cock, and a very good personality and service.

Offline killerbees

+447763545834

Decided I was up for a bit if cock play recently so visited this new(?) TS despite not finding any reviews for her on here.

Comms:
Very good call and then text with details. Willing to see me with relatively short notice (20 min).

Flat:
About a 5-10 walk from E&C. Not glamorous but clean and functional. Went in the day so not sure how street feels at night but I suspect it’s perfectly fine if you keep your wits about you.

Girl:
Advertises as a TS, but I suspect she’d be categorised as a Transvesite on here (no tits). Still, an attractive girl, dressed very sexy in stockings and some sort of leather top thing. Looked very good, although her legs are quite strong so if you’re interested in thin, delicate looking legs, this one isn’t for you.

Her arse is fantastic, plump and great shape. She had on a g-string which looked superb and got me going right away. Her cock was pressing against those panties in the most inviting way, which is the biggest turn on for me. She’s not massively hung but has a decent sized and a nicely shaped cock, hard as a rock throughout the session.

The experience:
Very welcoming from the start. Quickly sorted paper work (£100 for 30 min) then she led a passionate session. Lots of kissing followed by some great sucking. I returned the favour and sucked her as well, which I don’t always do. I’m not sure if she can cum but at one point she was grinding her cock into my chest and belly (sounds strange but made sense in the moment) and I felt something hit my lap, maybe cum or pre-cum? Anyway, not a big deal for me.

It was only a half hour session but not rushed at all. After trading bj’s a few times and lots of kissing and cuddling, finished by wanking all over her floor. The intention was to do it in her mouth (she was happy to oblige) but got off track when I momentarily lost the erection and she helped me get it back with kisses, but I popped before she could get back on her knees.

A very pleasant 30 min spent. I’ll definitely see her again, next time maybe for an hour.

Not the most convincing trans girl but still quite attractive, nice hard cock, and a very good personality and service.

Cheers for the review I've looked at her profile a few times with interest, she does look hot in her pics.
I was actually searching for more of her online when this review came up in google search.

"It was only a half hour session but not rushed at all. After trading bj’s a few times and lots of kissing and cuddling, finished by wanking all over her floor."

This made my laugh hard  :lol:
I hope she didn't ask you to lick it all up...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 06:48:40 pm by killerbees »

Offline y101y

Cheers for the review I've looked at her profile a few times with interest, she does look hot in her pics.
I was actually searching for more of her online when this review came up in google search.

"It was only a half hour session but not rushed at all. After trading bj’s a few times and lots of kissing and cuddling, finished by wanking all over her floor."

This made my laugh hard  :lol:
I hope she didn't ask you to lick it all up...

Ha, no she was perfectly fine with it. Laminate floors save the day again!

Good luck with her. I’m going to try to get another visit in before Christmas if possible. Give myself an early present  :kiss:

Offline Caulkhead

+447763545834

Girl:

Is the girl currently advertising at External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only the one you saw?

She definitely seem to have tits now, so wondered if they were recent additions or if somebody else has taken over the profile.

Thanks in advance

Offline y101y

Is the girl currently advertising at External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only the one you saw?

She definitely seem to have tits now, so wondered if they were recent additions or if somebody else has taken over the profile.

Thanks in advance

Definitely same girl, she’s just had her tits done. I think she looks great with them. Price up to 180 now so guess she’s still paying the titties off.  :)

Seems she’s based in Southampton now? Or maybe touring? If she comes back to London I’m going to try to have another go.