Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Monique Brunet - Leeds  (Read 9549 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5470392) (4 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline BLINDBOB25

Warning TS review please read on if interested

External Link/Members Only

This is a TS review so be warned

This meeting took place a few weeks back.

I was feeling the urge for a punt and haven,t been active for a while, so I perused my options and there was nothing to really find so i opted for a TS. I found Monique and gave her a call. Answered first time with soft feminine voice asking what time. Time agreed and a couple of hours later I was heading into the city centre. Post code was supplied so when I checked it found it to be bang in the city centre new Trinity so I opted for the park and ride from Elland road. Once arrived its a 3 min approx walk/

Got to the location fired off a text and got radio silence, i was early so did not panic at this point. However this went on for the next 25 minutes going over agreed start time, then got comms of where to go. I was directed to a tesco then guided in from there via phone and it turns out she can also see/watch you approach, Very public area but not suspicion.

Door bell rung and the normal routine behind the door. I was greeted by the girl in the picture. She was over 6 foot in her heels slim body long dark hair bolt on boobs dressed in black lingerie. I will also say she was stunning better looking than some real girls I have seen.

The girl is Brazilian and her English is passable. We sat down and I tried to agree what i was wanting, gfe lots of kissing, owo and me fuck her, I did not want to suck her. This seemed to confuse her as she started to say she had to eat and could not see me, what the fuck. Anyway carried on chatting to which she then said ok but only 30 minute not the hour I wanted. I asked her half hour rate to which she replied £100, with and hour being £150 i refused and said I am prepared to do it for £80. She agreed

The action proceeded with lots of DFK and me feeling her tits followed by owo, then on with the condom and fucked her in several positions all done with enthusiasm she had really relaxed now. I did have a play with her cock which was average size hard and fully shaven,

This turned out to be a great session and once relaxed the action heated up. Once finished offered a shower but declined going straight home for one. Lots of kissing and i got dressed with even more kissing.

I rated this neutral due to the messing around at the beginning however the service was green. But this is based on overall

Would I see again most definitely as I believe the second time will be even hotter

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Looks good, if she sorts her act out she could get a lot of positives........I assume she travels/tours ?

Offline BLINDBOB25

Looks good, if she sorts her act out she could get a lot of positives........I assume she travels/tours ?

correct i think she had trouble understanding our terminology

Offline Chris1990mcr

How close to her pics would you say she looks?

Offline winkywanky

Bob, nice review.

I actually think the discussion about OWO and then her talking about eating, were probably one and the same thing  ;)  :D.

I have to say the Neutral is a little harsh I think. Yes, she did mess you about a little, but the confusion over possibly the language barrier didn't help matters, and you were cheeky and lucky to get away with £80/30mins...her Birchplace ad clearly states £100/30mins, which is usual for a TS who charges £150/hr. And on top of all that, she kissed your face off, gave you OWO and made you want to go back and see her again.

I dunno, you men  :rolleyes:.

(I can change it to a Positive if you want  ;))

Offline jeanphillipe

Does seen like a positive to me, but its the OPs review so.

Offline BLINDBOB25

How close to her pics would you say she looks?

Definitely her and the pics are accurate

Offline BLINDBOB25

Bob, nice review.

I actually think the discussion about OWO and then her talking about eating, were probably one and the same thing  ;)  :D.

I have to say the Neutral is a little harsh I think. Yes, she did mess you about a little, but the confusion over possibly the language barrier didn't help matters, and you were cheeky and lucky to get away with £80/30mins...her Birchplace ad clearly states £100/30mins, which is usual for a TS who charges £150/hr. And on top of all that, she kissed your face off, gave you OWO and made you want to go back and see her again.

I dunno, you men  :rolleyes:.

(I can change it to a Positive if you want  ;))

I will keep it at neutral because it was a struggle to actually get to stay and the messing around waiting and comms

Offline winkywanky

Absolutely your call Bob.

And I hope it goes better next time  :drinks:.

Offline brekker

Good review, I think a mark out of ten may sometimes do more justice, but I live near Leeds and appreciate you sharing.
I might see her for an half hour punt, give her the blow job that she missed out on with you   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Bob, again, enjoyed reading your review.

Offline Chris1990mcr

I’ll review properly.
Went to Liverpool for this one.
Limited English but friendly. Very tall, skinny. Quite big front teeth.

Unrushed, looks as pics, good service and certainly a good find.  I’d say well worth visiting. Very good tits, very cute round bum supermodel looking physique.

Offline Xtro

...... she then said ok but only 30 minute not the hour I wanted. I asked her half hour rate to which she replied £100, with and hour being £150 i refused and said I am prepared to do it for £80. She agreed

I have to say the Neutral is a little harsh I think. Yes, she did mess you about a little, but the confusion over possibly the language barrier didn't help matters, and you were cheeky and lucky to get away with £80/30mins...her Birchplace ad clearly states £100/30mins, which is usual for a TS who charges £150/hr.

From where I'm standing, the OP wanted the hour but because she probably ran overtime with the last punter (and probably had another booking coming up) she only offered the 30 mins.
If this is the case then she should've halved her hourly rate to £75.

That's why I buy a 24 pack of toilet rolls for a tenner and not 6 x 4 pack that costs 15 quid.

Does anyone else get my logic?   :unknown:   :D

« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 01:01:04 pm by Xtro »

Offline winkywanky

Assuming initial booking was pre-agreed at 1hr then I think that's a fair point. Couldn't see many WGs doing that, but of course it was her fault, plus some girls (like TS Sofia) actually have a 30min service at literally half their 1hr rate.

(PS I hope your diarrhoea clears up soon).

Offline Sirfistalot

I’ll review properly.
Went to Liverpool for this one.
Limited English but friendly. Very tall, skinny. Quite big front teeth.

Unrushed, looks as pics, good service and certainly a good find.  I’d say well worth visiting. Very good tits, very cute round bum supermodel looking physique.

How big was her tool?

Offline Xtro

TS Monique Brunet ~ Lewisham
This recent review put up by Shel1234 is indexed - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=301039.0

Adding this here and hoping this will link the reviews -
AW - External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only

Offline Uklad873

Not plucked up the courage to try TS but this one is tempting if in the area again . 😛