Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Turkish Merve - Queensway  (Read 7780 times)

4 review(s) for Turkish_merve (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Serty1

Warning, this is a TS review.

External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 30 mins (was more like 15...)

Location: few minutes walk from Queensway station in a tiny, ground floor studio flat.

Looks: looks exactly like her pictures on AW. Would never think she is a trans if seen in public.

Comms: Arranged by text then called when outside before punt. Easy comms. She was very sweet over text, but the opposite in person!

Service:

1. Light kissing, ow, rimming, sex in a couple of positions. Allowed me to face fuck her which was quite good.
2. Clock watcher- she literally told me every couple minutes how long left in the punt and After every position she asks if I’ve cum yet
3. Time waster- she was what looks like being playful and teasing but it was clearly time wasting tactics
4. Once it hit the 30 min mark (she was counting down) she asked me to leave. I challenged her and said 10 minutes was spent in the shower but she said it’s part of her time.
5. After 30 min she became very rude and dismissive. Didn’t even let me use the bathroom after!

Reading a recent review and subsequent comments, it looks like a common theme. Not sure what her deal is. All I know is, never again!

Offline LNDNman

She ought to be careful, because I know some crazy punters who will put posters up outside her place if she treats them like that.

Sounds like your experience was very very similar to my own. Didn’t really think about the time wasting side of it, but that was definitely going on. Definitely a big time clock watcher... a shame she couldn’t tell the time because she got off my cock when we were 15mins in.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 06:01:48 pm by LNDNman »

Offline winkywanky

Sorry to hear this Serty.

Seems to reinforce the need to give Merve a swerve  :(.

Offline Xtro

Sorry to hear this Serty.

Seems to reinforce the need to give Merve a swerve  :(.

Behave.   :rolleyes:

Offline jackson36

i have been to her a few times never had issue not sure why she didn't let you to  take a shower as  she is  very friendly didn't have any issue when it comes to showering before and after

she is got nice reviews on : External Link/Members Only

her profile

she is got  adverimesnt in dubai saying doing cam show
Banned reason: Duplicate accounts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline specialedition28

I read somewhere once that she very likely reviews herself on alot of these sites under pseudonyms, and i've also read some awful reviews of her...

Offline jackson36

I read somewhere once that she very likely reviews herself on a lot of these sites under pseudonyms, and i've also read some awful reviews of her...

where have you read ?
have you been to her ? it seems like you haven't been to her and talking nonsense !

Offline bbois77

i have been to her a few times never had issue not sure why she didn't let you to  take a shower as  she is  very friendly didn't have any issue when it comes to showering before and after

she is got nice reviews on : External Link/Members Only

her profile

she is got  adverimesnt in dubai saying doing cam show

Where's your reviews then, this seems like an advert to me!

Offline Bucket99

I posted a negative review of her. Truly fucking bonkers. I escaped as fast as I could with her screaming at me. Nightmare

Offline JDogg

where have you read ?
have you been to her ? it seems like you haven't been to her and talking nonsense !

Where’s your review of her? Going all defensive and aggressive. Maybe this is one of her accounts.

Offline jackson36

why did it bother you so much cause i left a  review for her & among 4 a  few girls
i seen 2 other positive feedback about her here you can check out by searching merve
 you cant tell me that i have created those ones  :dance: ( as m fairly new and they are not )

i end my convo  here

next

Offline teddyking

Jesus.. I always shower at homr to prevent some dumb ass SP from taking time off for a shower at their place. If they request a shower then I just leave
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lewboy

I saw her awhile back and my experience with her was really good, she was my first TS and made it super easy for me - but everyone’s experiences are different. She’s clearly not consistent with her punters, I doubt she’s posting fake reviews though.

Offline JDogg

why did it bother you so much cause i left a  review for her & among 4 a  few girls
i seen 2 other positive feedback about her here you can check out by searching merve
 you cant tell me that i have created those ones  :dance: ( as m fairly new and they are not )

i end my convo  here

next

More than 50% of your posts are about her. Abit suspicious.

You’re either a simp fan boy, her pimp or Merve herself.

Offline jackson36

Where’s your review of her? Going all defensive and aggressive. Maybe this is one of her accounts.

nope mate he hasn't been to her as i have checked his  account haven't left any feedback for her besides 3 positive  fed 
it's so obv he is lying 
i'm not trying defend merve but  he has to be fair or any girl i have been to i would still defend if i been to other tgirls and had  excellent  exp

Offline flamingice

More than 50% of your posts are about her. Abit suspicious.

You’re either a simp fan boy, her pimp or Merve herself.

Totally boyed.  No question this is the SP writing her own reviews :lol: 

Offline timbucktwo

TS Merve is one of the most feminine girls in London, totally stunning. However, she is completely loony when i visited her. Defo one to be avoided. Its a shame really coz she is gorgeous but bonkers.

Offline Iceman90

You can tell the poster is obviously a non-native English speaker, hasn’t left any reviews and got weirdly aggressive and defensive when called out. It’s clearly either her or one of her simps.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 09:42:13 am by Iceman90 »

Offline wrappedgoanna69

I'm a former lurker and only recently got an account but every time I have seen Merve reviewed (its always mixed or negative) you always get a couple of 'totally genuine' commentators with no reviews and poor english come out and support.

It's pretty obvious what's going on.  A shame, as she looks hot.

Offline specialedition28

Methinks Miss Merve is on this chat somewhere  :lol:

Offline jeanphillipe

I did have an opportunity to meet but after doing some research; The consensus was she is definitely gorgeous BUT a terrible SP.

Its not hard to give good service for atleast 30 mins. It's like she wants the money but doesn't want to put the work in.

Doesnt work like that I'm afraid.