Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT ANITA..  (Read 4799 times)

16 review(s) for hot anita.. (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
13 review(s) for GorgeousLeila. (9 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

masked-vigilante

Hello fellow punters,

I would like to share about my punt tonight. So finally i had a pleasure to have our "ANITA" aka "LEILA".
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As Jgboy and Uk_T pointed out earlier, both of them are same person. So coming to incident. I booked anita after confusing talk on the phone, as the person on the phone had really thick accent. So i had to reconfirm my appointment and the services i was getting through text message. After agreeing to meet at 9 o'clock, I was at the spot on time (You never get late for that  :D). I had to call the number again to confirm the apartment to get into the building, the person on the phone said ANITA is busy with other customer and if i was ok with LYA ?. There goes the switching thing. But i stood up my ground and told the person on the phone that i will wait for ANITA till 10. So i had to wait for a hour in my car, because my mind was fixated on one and only thing in the world. After waiting for 1 hour(which btw lasted more than i anticipated in my mind) i got a call and the person said that she is ready. When i went inside the flat, which was really nice and discrete well maintained. She opens the door, i gasped in my joy by looking at her body and that it was really happening  . So to make sure i re-confirmed again, whether she was anita or not  coz she was totally different from her pics on AW. Then after giving her money it struck me that it was LEILA. I dint have any problems with the switch now(after looking at her awesome body). Despite the fact that I was getting quite nervous also because it was my first punt, i was too much excited by looking at her amazing body(lost thoughts of everything after we started)  .

There we started kissing and caressing each other (lips were amazing). The melons were big and firm. I laid her on the bed and went down on her. The sweet moans and the encouragement made me too horny. I wanted to have her right there. But i also wanted to enjoy each and every moment with her. SO we went step by step. After that she started OWO , which felt so nice i felt like cumming immediately but got hold of myself. Then we did 69 and i couldn't hold on any longer and came in her mouth. I was surprised that i could hold this long, because i was too much excited and aroused. After having quick break she went down again (it took a lil bit longer) and there i was, ready to go again. She came on top of me, i wish i could see those boobs all the time over me. The sight was really arousing(wait ... got a hard on just by thinking of it ). So after second time i was unable to walk so she did the message and we kissed a bit. Thus I can call it a happy ending (or a new beginning  :D). So in short, it was nice investment of time and money. Can't wait to see her again (if they don't switch her with another one ).

Negative side was i felt, the long waiting for an our outside. The switch. Also after finishing she dint stop to keep looking at the watch(even if there was 10 mins remaining). Message was worse. She wasn't that friendly, like other people say about her. But she was obedient nonetheless. Apparently for half an hour, ONLY if you cum early once, you can go for the sex(which was not a problem for me).

I would say neglecting all the negatives, she is a nice shag. I would recommend her. You will leave with a smile on your face and with satisfaction. I think the second time will be better.

Thanks for the heads up guys. Otherwise, it would definitely have been disappointing. 

Offline Taggart

I'd call that an 'interesting' FR, but given the way you were pissed about and her somewhat negative attitude towards customer satisfaction, hardly rates on my scale as positive.

And why confuse the hell out of punters by having two profiles with different names for the same person? Are they defo same person, as agreed, they look very similar.

And where does Lya (?) mentioned in the report fit in? Where's here profile?

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
So she double booked and you had to sit and wait an hour and then still did not get the girl you had booked she also was not friendly towards you and you can only cum twice and actually have sex if you do the first one really quick.

This is not really a positive and in most peoples eyes would be an instant negative for any ONE of the reasons given above let alone all of them

Why on earth do you think a second visit would be any better especially considering prossies who don't give a fuck tend to put in even less effort with someone they know they can take the piss with

Offline wristjob

Good review - I think you did try to be fair on both the positive and negative aspects.

Despite the fact that I was getting quite nervous also because it was my first punt....

I think it's possible to have one of your first punts where the positives outweigh the negatives. I think if you had a few more punts under your belt you might have a different overall assessment.

I would suggest don't see her again. in the first instance it probably won't even be her. There are other girls, many of whom are good, won't mess you about, will be the girl you expect.

masked-vigilante

Sorry Taggart if my report seem two sided. I'm new to this. But i tried to show fellow punters both aspects. Couldn't find Lya's profile anywhere.

Offline Taggart

I didnt mean to be over cynical but I do like the look of Anita, and she's only 10 mins drive from mine, but I expect to see what the photo shows.

Your report left me on the fence somewhat.

masked-vigilante

Dani you're right. But not all of it was bad, i pointed the bad ones out. May be if i'll get more experience i'll be more specific.  :D 

masked-vigilante

Taggart, i went for the same. But substitute wasn't that bad.

Offline wristjob

I didnt mean to be over cynical but I do like the look of Anita, and she's only 10 mins drive from mine, but I expect to see what the photo shows.

Your report left me on the fence somewhat.

I don't see why. Book her, go and see her and if she's not what you want then walk. 20 mins driving and £2 petrol for you - it wastes a lot more of her time if she's not who you want.

Offline Taggart

I don't see why. Book her, go and see her and if she's not what you want then walk. 20 mins driving and £2 petrol for you - it wastes a lot more of her time if she's not who you want.

Yes agreed. And I can always fill up at the Tesco Express nearby. :)

Offline monkeybucket

Might try and see her looks very nice...I punt during the day usually so hopefully she won't be busy :) they are VERY similar though.
oh and have a back up planned just incase :)

Offline saf1976

A tad confused.

Is Leila the real girl? So if you book Anita, you will be switched to Leila regardless?

I noticed that if you click on Anita's verification pic, it does look a bit like Leila in her non shopped pic on her profile. Leila's tits look amazing. Think I'll take a trip down the M69 :)

Offline monkeybucket

Anyone tried her a-levels??

Offline UK_T

I have seen her in the past and yes they are both the 'same' person.

The only issue is that the first 3 times I tried to see her I got bait switched to other girls, which was highly irritating.  :mad:

Secondly, she does have a good body, but her attitude can be a bit hit and miss and she tended to try and style out her method to watch the clock, which did make me feel uneasy at times.

Her kissing can be a joke, basically light taps on your lips and she is out. French kissing basically involved her sticking her tongue out a little bit and jabbing it like a spear lol.

She does generally do what you want, but I prefer meets with more natural flows rather than feeling like I am with a android if you get what I mean.

In my honest opinion there are much better girls out there who give a much more reliable and GFE experience.

Out of all the Thai girls I have seen, Kimmie is the one that has stuck out the most (for now, until I get bait switched!).

:hi:

masked-vigilante

MonkeyBucket please let us know your review if you tried her and got the original one by chance. No haven't tried it. Not much of an A guy :D

Offline monkeybucket

No not tried won't be able to for a while my punting fund took a bit of a bashing last few months so got to calm down or something bads gonna happen  :thumbsdown:

Offline whats that noise

They are definitely the same person as I have said before. My experience is quite positive with her. I suppose it's a case of getting on better with different people. The other girl she works with is Iya. Not seen her myself. External Link/Members Only

Offline Taggart

Iya looks nice - bit of a cameltoe in some pics......
If she took 'A', I would be happy with that.

Offline ImageMaker

Anyone who seen her recently knows when she is going next, been waiting for 2 months now for her to come to Birmingham.

jsuk247

Hi,

Long time lurker, but never got round to posting.

I have seen Anita twice now, both times in Leicester. Once in about October last year and once last week.

It was definately Anita that I saw both times and not Leila and I might add, she's just as good looking as in her AW photos.

She gave great OWO, rimming (both ways), french kissing and didn't hesitate to allow A-Levels (albeit with a gentle start) when I asked. I saw her for 2 hours and with 10 minutes to go, she was keen to get a third pop from me. She very nearly managed, but it wasn't to be. Still, I wasn't rushed out of the door and had time for a shower etc before leaving.

My only draw backs (and it is more of a fault on my part) were that she can be quite quiet and as I can be too, there were often some long periods without any dialogue (sometimes a little bit awkwardly) and compared to some of the other thai girls that I have seen, her massage wasn't great, but just OK.

I'm not sure where she'll be next, but she seems to move between Notts, leicester and Bham with a couple of other places thrown in for good measure.

Offline misterjt111

I saw Anita two days ago in her flat in Leicester.  I saw her around as month ago in Birmingham at her flat in Water Street.  This is the first time I've ever gone twice to the same girl, I usually like the excitement of meeting someone new, but given my first experience with Anita was so good I had to go back.

Anyway onto this meet.  I called and spoke to her receptionist who sounded really quite miserable when I asked a few questions.... I confirmed anal was on offer during a 30 minute booking and it was.  Also checked I could cum twice and she replied 'yeah if you cum quick'.  I popped twice during our first half hour, meet so I was confident I could do it again.

Arrived outside, called and was told the flat number. Buzzed and was let in to the ground floor flat.  When that door opens I always crane my neck around to try and see the girl before I actually step inside in case I'm about to get robbed by a bloke!  No need to worry, no blokes, just Anita. She had a bra, pants and later some black heels on. Led me to the room and paperwork sorted, she disappeared and I got my kit off.  Double bed in the room and a little sofa.  Around the bed were mirrors, brilliant.  She came back in, kitted off and started kissing, I've seen a few Thai girls and it always seems to be the same weird type of kissing, but this bit doesn't matter for me I'd happily not kiss considering they may have just sucked another blokes dick!

She then started OWO as I was stood by the bed, slurping and looking up at me whilst moaning - this is my favourite!  She doesn't go really deep but she uses a good hand and mouth combo.  I fondled her large natural boobs and she continued sucking like a trooper, I told her I wanted to come on her face and asked her to hold her tongue out. Last time I came in her mouth and she didn't spill a drop.  This time she wanked my cock on her tongue and I came over her face/mouth. She didn't mind at all, waited for all the cum to dribble down her face and she cleaned up in the bathroom.

As soon as she came back in she started sucking my cock again, now a BJ is my fav but shit I needed a few minutes rest! But I don't think my dick would forgive me telling her to stop.

Onto the bed she sucked me and I played with her clit, she was willing my dick to 'wake up'!  I asked her for a massage so I could recover.  Her massage isn't very good at all but we had a chat and she is very pleasant. I asked about her photos and the whole Leila thing and she said the photos on Leilas profile are of her (as in they are Anita's) and Leila is not a real profile.  She also works with Coco and does a threesome with her.

When my dick was ready she sucked some more and then rubbered me up, she suggested anal..... a first!  I declined as I wanted to fuck her pussy first and she is so tight anyway I wasn't missing out. She bounced on my cock, tits slapping me in my face, she was looking at herself in the mirror and I could see her cum on the condom as she was bouncing up and down.  Then into mish and again after a few minutes she asked about anal, I had noticed the time and I only had a few minutes left, my cock was going limp, so again I'm ashamed to say I declined anal again!

Anita didn't mention the time once and even asked if I wanted a blow job or handjob to get the second load out!  I don't know what happened but I just couldn't maintain and I had to decline, I'm sure it's something psychological.

Got dressed, offered a shower and I left a happy man but a little annoyed I didn't get to bum her!