Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jamilla Luxe - Hotel on outskirts of Gloucester - Ignorant Timewaster!  (Read 1364 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5218741) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Mariooooo

So I'm not all up together with all the rules about whether I can post a review if it didn't happen, so if not, mods feel free to delete.
So I rang her up and arranged to meet one hour after the call. she sent the text with the hotel address on the outskirts of Gloucester close to M5 J12.
I said I would send her a text when I arrive, got a reply, all good so far. I get to the car park (admittedly 7 mins early, text her to let her know I'm there. ) no reply. I thought she might be trying to show who's Boss , so I wait till the agreed time, no reply . wait another 10 minutes , no reply.
so now, I'm thinking "fuck it, I'll call her." No reply. tried about 3 or 4 more times, waiting 3 or 4 minutes in between each call, no reply.
by now, obviously annoyed and Frustrated as I had taken a little blue Diamond , which was going to go to waste.
so I hurriedly checked out AW on my phone and looked for another option, and ended up with a regular "steady Eddie" to go to which I will also post a review of.
by the time I left , it was a good 25-30 minutes after the agreed time with absolutely no response whatsoever and none since. Not even some Bullshit excuse.
Shame, because she looks an absolute diamond in her pics, but they're probably fake anyway, just like her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online HappyHarryIV

Pictures are real, I had good service from her in Swindon

Offline Mariooooo

Shame she was an ignorant fucker from my perspective then.