Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delia_Sweetb23 - Aberdeen  (Read 525 times)

3 review(s) for Delia_sweetb23 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline chico

External Link/Members Only
Near football stadium
Seen a review on here had phoned her once before but put off by poor english.

Place - typical WG EE flat ok but run down.

Her rates were advertised as 70 hh 100 hr so offerred 80  for 45 mins. After a bit of moaning she said that wa9s not her usual rates but reluctantly agreed to it. Should have walked at that time but willy was in charge !
Photos not like actual ( no real surprise ) but her not BS.
I said I wanted owo cim fkissing and fingering. She said no cim and owo in 30 mins but as 45 min reluctantly agreed.
Not a bad body great tits. Did start ok but then wanted to use hat - I objected so she did not use initially but put on later. No real kissing let alone tonque. Slipped on hat but I noticed but she would not remove. Would not allow much fingering stopped kissing. Continued with ow and COB.
Not what I asked for poor attitude complained about the money. She said she preferred the over night £1000 plus cocaine with the offshore boys.

Once I had cum at 25 min straight up lights on and bathrobe on.

Shit attitude place stank of smoke smoking when I arrived on and off the phone three times during my 25 min.

I think if what you want suits her - party striaght fucking - high rates and you don't mind the fag stink you might get on with her.

Did not deliver what was advertised and agreed, did not give me good service.

Negative from me. Will never go back.